Reviews for Crouching Father, Hidden Terror
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
"...ferreted out an invitation to spend Easter holiday with her family."

HAHA, loved the reference to Draco.
thlove chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha! That was cute! Totally fit in with our secret!
dymitria chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aawww, I love your Ron and Hermione. And the title of the story made me laugh outloud for quite a while :D
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"A red mist swam before his eyes along with the horrific mental image of an innocent first-year girl beaming at a spawn of Slytherin. "Get too friendly with him? Yes, I will!" *giggles* classic!
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I just wanted to say first of all that I don't really like Scorpius/Rose, because it always seemed like a bit of a pairing with no legitimate basis, and something that grasped at a lot of hypotheticals-I mean, it's entirely based upon a one sentence joke made by Ron, and is always...What if Scorpius/Rose were like Romeo and Juliet? What if Scorpius was in Griffyndor? What if they both grew to be Head Boy/Girl? But I suppose those hypotheticals are why people like it-they can fill in all their details.

Another reason I've never liked it is because Ron is so thoroughly stereotyped. He is always portrayed as an irrational Malfoy/Slytherin hater, while Hermione is always calm and mature about the pairing. I think that is strange-Hermione wasn't exactly a big Malfoy fan either, and considering the fact that she was TORTURED in Malfoy Manor while Draco watched and did nothing, it's unlikely that she'd be very excited about Scorpius getting close to her daughter (when she first heard, anyway). Also, Ron's characterization in this ship drives me insane, because it depicts him as a perpetual teeneager, giving him no credit for the undeniable maturity and understanding he gained at the end of Deathly Hallows, becoming a successful Auror and entrpreneur, getting married, and becoming a father. You'll never convince me that those experiences haven't changed him, and that's why I can't read 99% of Sorpius/Rose.

And those reasons are why I want to thank you for this story. You give Ron the credit he deserves. He doesn't trust Scorpius yet-but he doesn't trust him the same way that most fathers don't trust teenage boys that hang out with their daughters. It has nothing to do with Scorpius being a Malfoy; it has everything to do with Ron loving his teenage daughter.

You've made Ron a compassionate and loving father, a man who is as dedicated to his wife and children as he was to Harry and Hermione when he was younger. He would give anything to protect and love them, just like he's always done. Your Ron is absolutely what he would have grown up to be...and I love how there is still the spark between Hermione and him!
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved it! It made me smile.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Really loved it - Ron is so cute - "What if he breaks her heart?". That just melted me!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Haha, love the story and the title!:)
lforever chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Kerichi- Just wanted to say that you have an amazing talent for writing... truly amazing

I know a lot of people have probably told you this, but "Our little secret" is my favorite fanfiction story. I was only recently introduced to the Scorose-ship, and after reading many of their stories this past week, yours sticks out in my mind vividly above the rest. What quality reading!

Anyway, I finished reading the entire "Our little secret" story in one day (couldn't put it down) and moved on to other stories, but today, I find myself coming back to your profile page to see what other stories you've written and came across this one. The satisfaction continues! I am again impressed! This story has the perfect dose of wit and cuteness.

I'm off to read "Tale of the pumpkin thief" now! Thank you so much for sharing your work! You must consider sending some of your work to publishers!
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Naww. That's really cute. I love Ron, I really do. Scorpius giving him nightmares is just classic.
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I know I said no more reviews, but this was fantastic. Soporific :D
Paperback28 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow! That was so funny... and cute, of course, but funny too! :) I loved the story! Great story, keep writing! :)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Yay! Two of my favorite HP pairings in one fanfic! XD I loved everything about this, from the amazing writing to the touch of romance to Ron's ridiculous hatred for Malfoy...it was wonderful to read!
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Love it. So perfectly Ron and Hermione.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Both funny and touching in turns, very nice altogether!