Reviews for Fire Emblem: Tales of an Angel
The God Name Emiya Shirou chapter 7 . 3/1
I love this story...
How cruel of you to discontinue such great work.
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
You have my sympathies I am very familiar with both those soul sucking demons
llat-2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
What were you going to do with the character interactions when Karel joined the party?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Genius chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
That "Bartholomew Kamiro" guy hag a really good pont, but he fails to notice that even though he isnt a kid anymore, –what the hell happened to him!?– He is not some heartless murderer that likes to torture people!
That totally contradicts everything he has ever fought for.
I mean SERIOUSLY when did he turn into Ygdrassil!?
, Lloyd wold NEVER do something like that!

HE EVEN FORGAVE...Mi..Mithos, even after everything he did to the world, his Mom, his Dad, to Collete, to Everyone!

Your lloyd should at least feel bad and sorry for what he did amd, or heal him or something Even Kratos (the angel of death) wold have just killed him, (in a very painfull and unsigtly way) just killed him quickly and have it over with. But Enough ranting. I digress...(*sigh*) Im sotry of I came across rude or something, I just had to vent on that.

The story is pretty very good overall –exept for that bit (*grumbles*)– good job! so far so good please update I really enjoy this story.
alkizor chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
i have never played fire emblem so i don't know any of the characters but i was wondering if Wil was a character from the game or if he is supposed to be the same Wil from the rangers apprentice series?
Evil chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
What soul?...
StattStatt chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I like this story very very very much! Very good and interesting! Good job, keep ip the good work! (o-o)
Mercury Eclipse chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Restart this. This is a good fanfic, and the way you novelize this is interesting, and it makes me disappointed that you haven't touched it in almost a year.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I love that you added skits to the chapters. It give the characters more time to interact and get to know one another.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
You really sould update this story it's really good. I hate to see this potentioal go to waste.
calming-seas88 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
This was a good read for me, the way Lloyd is affecting the situations is very interesting. You made him into a tactician yet one who can fight for himself. Good luck with your college and keep up the good work.
Break The Angel's Wings chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
"think that young man you pulled through the gate, before the siblings"

Siblings? This'll be interesting indeed...
Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Lady Starwing, my name is Bartholomew Kamiro, and though I am a recent writer to the site, I have to say that your story is without question one of the best I have read on . My only regret is that I did not submit a review sooner. So with that in mind, let us proceed.

Your story has several strengths, many I wish my own writing possessed. Your attention to detail is one of your strongest points, yet it never seems to become superfluous or bog down the flow of the story, rather you seem to have found a perfect balance between the two. Going hand-in-hand with the detail comment is your characterization. Frankly, your characters are spot-on. You clearly display a great understanding of all the characters of the Fire Emblem universe as their lines are completely believable and in character. Though Lloyd has changed to a much more mellow version on the whole compared to Symphonia, it works and you execute it well. This is a particularly strong point considering Lloyd is the tactician of the group. The framework of the plot is followed faithfully, albeit bent ever so slightly to allow Lloyd in. Also, the humorous moments in your story are executed with great finesse, flowing naturally throughout the story. Considering how much I struggle with humor and dialogue in my story, I am envious of how easy you make it seem. All in all, the story excels on several levels and is one of the true gems on the site. Kudos to both you and I.K.A. Valiant for your excellent work thus far on the story.

Honestly, there is little I can find to criticize in your story. Perhaps the only issue that nags at me is a back story for Lloyd. Though I understand that it has been several years (five I believe?) since the Journey of Regeneration, I feel like there are too many unanswered questions about who he is. I realize several people like the idea of a Lloyd of Cruxis, yet I still feel lost as to whether Lloyd is an immortal angel, a human, and just exactly when did he learn to use magic? It would be nice to see answers to some of these questions in the future. My only other complaint is very small by comparison; I wish you updated more often. The story is very fun and I keep hoping for an update in the near future.

If you want to discuss anything I mentioned in the review or just chat about things in general, feel free to send me a message or reply. It would be great to hear from you. Looking forward to the next chapter.

~Bartholomew Kamiro
10vampirekill chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
This is a great story, I never suspected a crossover like this. I like how you made it like the fire emblem but you just change it on how Lloyd would be in it, that is pure genius. Hope you could update soon.