Reviews for Firsts
Pls finish! Put more about the shower part-recreate it!
Someone chapter 9 . 4/12
Room of requirement is on the seventh floor not the fifth but other than that I have loved this series. It's certainly the most realistic yet the best that I've seen. U should do more.
me chapter 9 . 2/18
describe the shower then!
NacyGrey chapter 2 . 2/6
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
wooh, sexy sexy! id love some images though
LuvBritneySpears chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Harry grinned at her. 'Thank you for making dinner dear that was perfect.' Ginny blushed 'It wasn't that good.' Harry raised his eyebrows 'Uh-huh. It really really was.' He kissed her over the table, and ginny kissed him back. Harry pulled back, smiled at her and stood. 'I'm gonna go to our room. Coming?' Funny grinned and stood as well. 'Of course.' As they walked hand in hand back to the bedroom, ginny grinned as she thought of what he was not expecting. As they lay down facing each other, Harry said,'Ginny I really love you.' She replied 'I love you too' she grinned. Suddenly ginny's hand moved down to his crotch. And she stroked him lightly. PART TWO LATAZ.
Personaaaa xx chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Harry took the seat next to Ginny, watching Cho dance off with Michael. 'Ginny. I have to tell you something please.'
'Ginny. You're incredible and I want you to know that no matter what you say I'll never stop feeling this way. Ginny... I think... I love you'
Harry waited for a reply nervously. He looked up at Ginny, and the next thing he felt was something soft hitting his lips. Fireworks went through his body. He kissed her back As hard as he could. He felt like he was in seventh heaven. As he pulled her closer, he opened his mouth, at the same time as Ginny did. She fell back, and he caught her, pulling her even closer. Oh god... This was perfection. He wanted this to last forever. He kissed her as hard as ever, his tongue entered her mouth, and it felt amazing. Finally, Ginny's lips left his. Oh he really wanted more.
Hopeuluvmastory chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Harry exhaled. Ginny smirked. Have fun tonight Harry, she whispered. She stroked his hard dick again. 'Fuck yeah I will.' He moaned. She gripped his base, letting a few more moans escape his mouth. 'I... Love... When you... Grip me. Oh fuuuuck' his groans matched his thrusts. She finally let him into her mouth. She heard him grunt loudly. She licked him all over whilst he was in her mouth. 'Yes' he groaned. 'Work that tongue baby oh my god I love you so FUCKing much' he almost screamed. Then, moving her head upwards, she gripped his base and at the same time, lightly ran her teeth under the head. He yelled out, thrusting hard. 'I'm gonna... I- I - oh my... Yes YES I'm ... I'm coming. OH MY FUCK I'M FUCKING COMING SHIT! His cum filled her mouth, as she swallowed. She smiled up at him. 'I love you... Harry'
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
kateplay chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Good story but it really needs an ending as it seems everyone else the twins Hermione for a few know they are in love with each other just they will not admit it and I would love to see the ending when they realize they are in love
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
aww there isn't more :(
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I am confused in chapter one Harry asked Ginny to the ball in 4th year, but in the chapter it was Nevile?
marinka chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
No matter how many times I read it, I still love it!
Bob chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
It was a great story
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Aw. She kissed his penis.