Reviews for Smear
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOLOLOL Edge as the Joker...a shame your OC couldn't be his Harley Quinn! XD

(ZOMFG FUKKEN' GENE REFERENCE THAT C*NT (but Edge, not unlike Jericho, looks SO ADORABLE with his hair up in a Gene-esque ponytail! XD)
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LMAO that last line was EPIC.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
The demise of John Cena with a pair of binoculars and a video camera? Huh. I hadn't thought of that one. Great job.
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OMFG OMFG OMFG

OMG i always make fun of those pants. why can't he just wear those dastardly blue ones?

oh my...

ohmyedge.

oh my edge. i need to see this in real life. i thought him dressing up like gene simmons was ecstasy... omfg. edge as the joker. OMFG

LMFAO AW i'm so mean to him hahaha

OMG someone just said edge on the tv

OMFG AH I JUST MENTIONED GENE SIMMONS. HOLY FREAKING SAME BRAIN.

omg. if adam got fucked up by dressing up like the joker, i'd bang him into infinity.

OMFG HES GOING TO REVERSE JOHN CENA ATOM FORMATION SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HIM.

my babe's a genius. it's axiomatic.

I'M GOING TO E-SPEAR YOU FROM COMPLETE HAPPINESS. this ROCKED. ROCKED ROCKED ROCKED ROCKED ROCKED.

oh, and just for good measure

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I was hating life and listening to REO Speedwagon for the past three hours, then saw you posted something new and became happier.

EDGE AS THE JOKER?

I'm going to have to watch a movie or something with the Joker to see why you love him so much.

And when she woke up in the morning, he was wearing the jacket, hunched over a table trying to formulate the perfect demise of John Cena. It involved a pair of binoculars and a video camera so the entire world could see him.

That part killed me, it really did. I'm still laughing.

This was great.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Uh oh...this isn't looking too good for John...hopefully the curse on that costume can be lifted.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
HAHA!

Oh my.

You have really just made my day.

This was fantastic!
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
He should plot the demise of John Cena. He'd be doing the World a huge favor.

This is funny.

I like it.

Lubs, Y
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I loved this.

Adam as the Joker is awesome.

-Tina