Reviews for Halo
sweetkid45 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
nice story
dcjp chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ugh, poor Miley. such a creep. I'm glad she has Lilly to save her :)
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This was really good. The incident that happened to Miley is realistic and I'm glad Lilly was there to save her from that horrible fate. Amazing writing :)
My Personal Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Just... wow.

You completely blew me away with this story. You have simply AMAZING descriptive skills, making me tense and feeling like I might die if I didn't hear where you were going with this... I'm so glad Lilly saved her from him in the end... jeez.

Works perfectly with the song too.. and I'm on my way to read if I were a boy... as thats by you too. :) Phew... my hands were shaking at one point because of how scared I was for Miley...
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I loved this!

Perfectly written. Lot's of emotion.

:D
Bumblebee41 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was awesome;you should really write more.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was beautiful.

great job
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I was so thinking about doing a Liley story or video to this song, but you did it so much better than I could have! It's so good.

And your not the only one that obsessively plays it haha. I think it's one of the best songs EVER!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Awesome story. That was potent and very well done. I truly enjoyed that wonderful story and Lilly's Xena moment with her war cry and fists of fury made me laugh even as I cheered her for saving Miley. Keep up the good work.