Reviews for Love Game
Kazza65 chapter 28 . 12/7/2019
Progress finally in the right direction.
Kazza65 chapter 26 . 12/7/2019
YOU’RE KILLING ME! Aaaaargh!
Kazza65 chapter 25 . 12/7/2019
She should have kissed him the elevator and told him she loves him - balls in your court Huntzberger (no pun intended;)) 25 chapters in and I’m annoyed, frustrated and angry with the angst, time to sex it up already. ;D
Kazza65 chapter 22 . 12/7/2019
Happy with Mitchum meddling but sad for Logan. Hurry up already. This couple is taking forever to get it on. Ugh!
Kazza65 chapter 21 . 12/7/2019
Good ole Finn looking out for his friend.
Kazza65 chapter 20 . 12/7/2019
Ok going to forgive you for this chapter after explaining yourself. Lol! There better be Rogan smut soonish!
Kazza65 chapter 19 . 12/7/2019
Finn would never let Rory get that far with Greek guy. I don’t wanna know. Not happy :(
Kazza65 chapter 18 . 12/7/2019
This sucks eggs. Lol! I was really hoping they would have their date. Ugh!
Kazza65 chapter 13 . 12/7/2019
Wonder how they are going to work together with all this subtle innuendos.
Kazza65 chapter 12 . 12/6/2019
Oh gosh I was afraid Finn and Rory were going to hook up. Please no.
Kazza65 chapter 9 . 12/6/2019
This London trip is going to be interesting and the “sister” act is going to be hard for Logan to see through I reckon.
Miss Tallulah chapter 31 . 12/6/2019
Oh how I love this story! I literally read it in two days and would love to see you wrap up the story with a last chapter and an epilogue. I loved your version of society Rory. I was glad she wasn’t bitchy, she was still Rory. So this is going to be added to my favorite stories list as it is but hoping you finish it off!
Kazza65 chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Love this story so far.
ecsgg chapter 31 . 1/18/2019
I’m so glad I found this story - it’s absolutely fantastic! I’m happy they are definitely a couple by the end of this chapter, which might be the end of the story. Maybe someday you’ll come back to this one and write more. I would definitely love to keep going with these characters! Thanks for writing!
GabbyDunk chapter 31 . 1/10/2019