Reviews for Love Game
Julie Sue chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
awwww :)) I love it and I dont think that Aubrey should break his heart! Let Finn have some love and I cant wait to see what happens with Rory and Logan! :))
Julie Sue chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
YAYYYYYYYY I cant wait!
Julie Sue chapter 21 . 6/10/2011
awwww its getting so good! :)) I am excited!
Julie Sue chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
awww I cannot wait to see what happens...will Logan just let her quit this program ? ahhh I cant even type a review becuz I have to read the next one!
Julie Sue chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
ahhhhh this chapter def threw me for a loop...ahhhh what will happen...I guess I would have never expected Rory to do that and Logan to do it...but to flip it interesting and how will Logan react? like old Logan or nice Logan? or oh gosh...i hate that I cant just sit here and read these all right now LOL :)
Julie Sue chapter 18 . 6/10/2011
ahh its sooooo stinking good! I am mad that I am off work now and have to stop reading :0( cant wait for the next chapter!
Julie Sue chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
ahhh ohhh my im soo excited! but I hope this doesnt end badly for logan and his job and his dad!
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww I love it that Mitchum is thinking that way! :)) becuz its sooo true! I like the newer nicer Mitchum! :)) esp becuz in the series he was mean :0(
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
awww soo good! i want to see this one in film! :)) I just need more rory and logan in my life...this is sooo great...i love this website!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
I am loving this story and I am def going to have to read your other stories! im excited!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
aww i love it...i am dripping on every word! :))
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
ohhh I love this! :)) This is soo good! :)) I cant read fast enuf...
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
ohh I love it and I hope that Mitchum comes around at some point in this and Logan doesnt get in trouble...becuz Logan needs Rory and since they all love Rory why couldnt Rory be the one to bring the son/father together?
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
ahh I love it! I am hoooked! :)) and I like the name Ace better than Birkin and I love how it changed!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
ohh I love it! well of course Rory is freaking out her grandpa just passed...and she is taking it badliy and Logan is a new guy that is on her mind and that doesnt know anything about it soo wont say the same ole things that people say when others are grieving...I cant wait to read more! (PS I know I am behind on this story but I like to comment on the chapters I love)
915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »