Reviews for Love Game
Kazza65 chapter 9 . 12/6/2019
This London trip is going to be interesting and the “sister” act is going to be hard for Logan to see through I reckon.
Miss Tallulah chapter 31 . 12/6/2019
Oh how I love this story! I literally read it in two days and would love to see you wrap up the story with a last chapter and an epilogue. I loved your version of society Rory. I was glad she wasn’t bitchy, she was still Rory. So this is going to be added to my favorite stories list as it is but hoping you finish it off!
Kazza65 chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Love this story so far.
ecsgg chapter 31 . 1/18/2019
I’m so glad I found this story - it’s absolutely fantastic! I’m happy they are definitely a couple by the end of this chapter, which might be the end of the story. Maybe someday you’ll come back to this one and write more. I would definitely love to keep going with these characters! Thanks for writing!
GabbyDunk chapter 31 . 1/10/2019
More?
lilkathra chapter 28 . 1/7/2019
No it dose not seam that Rory forgave him and she was quite mean to him
merderluvr chapter 31 . 10/29/2018
I squealed when they both confessed their love. It was so sweet. If you ever find time to continue this story I'd love to read more. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.
merderluvr chapter 30 . 10/29/2018
Mitchums reaction to Rory's visit was priceless. I was happy he encouraged her to go after Logan. I was glad she gave Logan a heads up that she was coming back and everything was great. Aubrey and Finn are perfect together. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 29 . 10/29/2018
Aww. I loved their first time together even though it wasn’t quite what I expected. There was a sense of true love and unbridled passion that was evident. I was so happy they both wanted it equally. I hope Logan gets a chance soon to show Rory how good it can really get. I look forward to seeing them continue realizing the happiness they both deserve with eachother. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 28 . 10/28/2018
Yay! Thank goodness for Finn and Aubrey setting them up. I was so happy when Logan and Rory finally started relaxing toward eachother and forgiving one another. I loved seeing them joking around and referring to their earlier moments together. Please let them follow their hearts. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 26 . 10/28/2018
I was so excited when Logan trapped her in the coat room. I swore he was going to kiss her. Oh well. I'm happy Aubrey is a good friend to her and seems to be a champion of Rory and Logan. Aubrey is like a southern twin sister to Rory except for the wild child aspect. They make a good team.
merderluvr chapter 25 . 10/28/2018
I'm glad Rory and Aubrey are bonding. She'll make sure Rory and Logan have time together as she and Finn bond. I'm sure once Logan sees Rory all dressed up he will have a hard time staying away from her. I'm so excited to see him all dressed up and trying to charm her. Thank goodness for weekend charity events.
merderluvr chapter 24 . 10/28/2018
Loved Marci's interactions with Logan. I'm glad Finn confessed to Rory. It's good to see them renew their relationship. I hope Logan doesn't get mad at Finn if he finds out Finn contacted Mitchum. Can't wait to read more. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 23 . 10/28/2018
That was awkward. Logan clearly is still very pissed. I hope Finn can be the voice of reason for Logan and convince him to forgive Rory. They both need to be trapped in an elevator for a while to talk out their feelings. As much as I usually hate Mitchum I think he's doing the right thing for Rory and Logan even if his motives are questionable. I look forward to some private conversations between them. Thanks
merderluvr chapter 22 . 10/28/2018
Can't wait to see Rory and Logans faces when the realize Mitchums' set up. Finn is an extra bonus. Thanks
915 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »