Reviews for Love Game
merderluvr chapter 21 . 10/28/2018
I absolutely loved Finns call to Mitchum. He didn't miss a beat. I'm also glad Rory owned up to the things she did that were not Logan's fault. Mitchum really has a much better relationship with her than Logan but he seems to be warning up to Logans plight now. I can't wait to hear Mitchums' discussion with Logan in London. I was kind of hoping Rory would ask if she could tag along with him on the jet so she could clear things up with Logan in person. Thanks again
merderluvr chapter 20 . 10/28/2018
That was a hot mess of a chapter. I felt so much sympathy for Logan after he had come home with high hopes and then was blindsided by the wreck that was Rory. I had hoped she hadn't dragged Greek guy to Logan's place but I guess drunken depressed Rory didn't care about the consequences. The shower scene was pathetic yet touching as he tried to help her but didn't want to touch her inappropriately. It's amazing how wrong. that scene turned out from the one in his mind. I hope they can work things out and she can realize that Logan is not Tristan and that he can forgive her for a wild night brought about by insecurities that he helped feed. Another great chapter. Thanks!
merderluvr chapter 19 . 10/28/2018
I hope she didn’t leave the club with the Greek and bring him to Logans place. I am so happy that Logan avoided Gemmas advances and realizes Rory is 2ho he really wants. Please don’t let him find her naked with the Greek. I want her and Logan to get their date. Great job on this chapter. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 18 . 10/28/2018
As much as I felt Rory and Logan’s pain over the situation, it was good to see her jealous side. Logan really had no say in the winner even though Rory was his choice hands down. Rory really showed her claws in this chapter. I do hope that Logan is able to avoid Gemma’s charms. Great chapter..
merderluvr chapter 17 . 10/28/2018
Ugh! You’re a tease. Great to see him breaking down the boundaries he created. I loved how comfortable they both are talking about everything. He is so darn irresistible. I don’t know how she could refrain from lunging at him and kissing him after their discussion of Paris. I can’t wait to see him in full romance mode when they get to Nice. You are doing a great job building up their first kiss, and hopefully more. Thanks
merderluvr chapter 15 . 10/27/2018
Seems like Logan is allowing himself to get closer to Rory. They really are good for each other. I hope Mitchum doesn’t ruin their progress. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 14 . 10/27/2018
Logan was so sweet and attentive. She’s got to recognize that he thinks of her as more than just a sister.
merderluvr chapter 13 . 10/27/2018
It’s great to see Logan getting a little jealous of Rory talking to other guys. I wish he didn’t have to keep his promise to Mitchum. Can’t wait to see how they eventually cross that threshold. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 12 . 10/27/2018
Love the relationship between Finn and Rory. He’s so easy to talk to and very understanding. Thanks.
merderluvr chapter 11 . 10/27/2018
I loved Finn in the fluffy robe on the couch reading Cosmo. Hilarious! I’m glad he’ll continue to entertain us in future chapters. Thanks. Great job writing the banter between all of them.
merderluvr chapter 8 . 10/26/2018
I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked how Marci was trying to set them up. The 20 questions were great. They both asked a mix of personal and harmless questions that showed they got each other and didn’t want to offend the other. I’m looking forward to their date and can’t wait to see the excuse Logan gives Mitchum. Thanks for writing this and sharing your talent.
AngelLuva chapter 31 . 6/22/2018
I'm hoping you finish the story.. afterall there's only one chapter to go. Can't wait. Also, it'd be awesome if you include some reactions from those in London reading about the Rogan link up in the papers..
December Jeffries1 chapter 30 . 2/28/2018
You wrote a amazing story. Please finish it. After all of the drama and angst that we the fans went through, I believe we deserve a completed story.
heathermarshall chapter 31 . 5/22/2017
you did so well please finish
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 10/24/2016
you got so close to the end... i hope you come back to finish it someday. i loved this story, it had me laughing and crying and everything inbetween, excellent writing :)
915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »