Reviews for Love Game
Guest chapter 31 . 4/21/2016
Please update! Just one more chapter and an epilogue to finish out this great story. Please!
Lame chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
So, how's that last chapter coming?
TinkStar87 chapter 31 . 1/26/2016
YES, this needs an update! And an Epilogue that's either after they are married or before were Rory tells Logan he's going to be a father. I would LOVE to read about that in this story! I actually read this all in one day...have know idea how, but i did. PLEASE UPDATE! Until then, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
Amazing story! I read almost all of your stories and you are amazing writer :)
PSfromCali chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
please finish! and write that epilogue! i LOVE the way you write! and how all the characters are written! :))
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2015
Please finish this!
nights of wonder chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Oooh, this was such an amazing story. I'm awed. (Also good luck with your RL stuff BTW)
snowwygirl4 chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
I liked this story! I do love having Logan and Rory together. Love having Finn around. But Christopher, not so much. And killing off Richard!? I love Richard and you had him die :( Mitchum is nuts. But it all made me happy. You should post more soon! :)
MEA85 chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
Oh please come back to this story. It is such a great one. I would love to see the BBQ scene..so please come back. .
TeamBedward chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
Can I just say that I am so absolutely glad that I found this story after they figured it all out and the I-love-you's were said. I don't know how my tender heart would've taken all the drama that lead up to this point if I had to wait for updates. But I am so glad I stuck with it through the drama. I actually love that it wasn't a fluffy story, it was more realistic, about two people who had to work through their own issues and consequently messed things up along the way. I hope you update soon, I'd love to find out what happens next!
ImTheNana chapter 31 . 6/8/2014
Really would love it if you finished this. It was a good story, and I wanna see what Logan has planned for good ol' Mitchum "the snake in the grass".
Lister4eva chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
I love this it's brilliant and I love that Rory isn't portrayed as a good girl all the time in this xx
OTHLOVER901 chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
Great story!
A little too much drama for my taste but still it is really awesome story please update soon.
Vivian chapter 31 . 6/22/2013