Reviews for Nice To Be Loved
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 32 . 7/19/2012
*claps and bows out*
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
yes that was awesome and I love the costumes. The Nightmare Before Christmas is my top fav movie.
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
dang...this is freaking awesome!
asdfhjlkqweopir chapter 32 . 4/15/2010
OMGsh! That was such an awesome book! I just wish I knew if Kaz went back to the Human Realm and married Mercy. I bet they had lots of kids, one in whom became the gatekeeper! Yay! This is so awesome and it makes me so sad that its over but I'm also realy happy because I get this warm feeling every time I finish a book and ontop of that, I'm having a suger rush! This was so amazing and I also love the Files, can't wait 'til you finish them too!

Fads come and go but nerds are 4ever!
asdfhjlkqweopir chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
totally awesome! At first I'm all like "Ten year olds? Are you freaking kidding me?" but then you made them fourteen, and I'm all like "Yay! They're older now!" Anyways, great story.

Fads come and go but nerds are 4ever!
Z.delgado chapter 32 . 1/21/2010
your story was awsome!
Heart Of Paper chapter 30 . 1/8/2010
wow nice chapters! if i could make one tiny winny comment? perhaps you can put some english translation on the title it's getting hard tracking which chapter i'm on ] great work btw can't wait for more D
alienphantom chapter 32 . 1/6/2010
...Epic. The only word I can use, really. I don't know if there would be a sequel, but here's hoping!
WerecatWarrior chapter 32 . 1/5/2010
I'm so sad it's over... But it was absolutely awesome all the way to the end! You're my all time fav Author EVER! Promise to write more Chaotic fics plz! Until the next story then!
Lightfire24 chapter 29 . 12/24/2009
man when i first started reading the story i didn't know what to expect now that i finally finished chapter 29 i can't wait for the next chapter. you are a true master i could just feel the raw emotions being poured out into the passing ceremony i felt like i was going to cry the battles i could feel the adrenaline coursing through my body and when mercy broke up with Kaz/Cerberus was listening to sweet sacrifice as i read the lines i found myself singing the song. speaking of Mercy does she ever find out about Kaz being a creature and what about Klay and Krystella do they get theirs sorry I'm just excited. as i had said before YOU TRULY ARE A MASTER!

-Lunazephrymon
Forestfairyunicorn chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
YAY!

Somehow I'm a bit disappointed that the other heirs don't have that power, but I'm still happy the story's continuing!

Why do I have a feeling it's either Chaor, Maxxor, Tangath Toborn, or an ally?

On the other hand, is it Plelephor or another M'arillian, even A'aunne?
alienphantom chapter 29 . 11/21/2009
The voice was...Najarin! I know it! XD
WerecatWarrior chapter 29 . 11/21/2009
CUSRSE YOU CLIFF HANGERS! Well at least that explains alot about Cerberus! I'm happy and sad that NTBL is coming to an end. O! Is the owner of the deep voice Tangath Toborn? Can't wait for the next chappy!
brave kid chapter 29 . 11/20/2009
well nice new chapter and great plot keep it up
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 29 . 11/20/2009
I love this story so much! When you are done this are you going back to the Files? I am going to guess that it is A) a M’arrillian B) Maxxor/Chaor C) Eliot is not dead. these are my guesses!