Reviews for A Father's Love
annemaze chapter 25 . 9/30
I really love the story about this father and son ...please write more
shinobi chapter 25 . 9/3
is this the last chapter?
Lacrizar chapter 25 . 8/29
I had to go back and reread the last segment there, that's a good surprise, now I have to wonder if Temari knew that she was supposed to marry the hokage or if she was just to marry one of the Namikaze men in the line of succession and she just thought that it would be Naruto. I wonder what Temari's reaction is going to be. I hope that you will come back to this story soon.
Another great story from you! I especially love when the chunnin exam isn't like cannon!
Hmm chapter 25 . 8/17
Lol. XD Temari x Minato? Now that is so rare... If would be pretty funny. As long as this stays as purely Naruhina, I'm good.
midnightangelsflame chapter 25 . 8/15
Please update sooon this is ssooooooo goooddd
sharingang chapter 18 . 7/19
Wow. Until now I have always been a die-hard fan for NaruHina only, but this chapter really made me want to see NaruTema work out. Although I doubt it will happen as the summary clearly indicates it's a NaruHina fanfic. I've read your other Naruto stories and each time I've ended up liking something I don't normally. (Tragic beginnings AND endings for example) I really love your work and I hope you continue to write for people like me to enjoy your wonderfully written stories!
Christine chapter 25 . 7/12
That was awesome, please continue the story! :)
KawaiiKitsune chapter 25 . 6/26
Am i sure I didn't misread that!?

...Wow...Did NOT see that coming...
Kaichoulover chapter 25 . 6/5
So what. You leave ot here saying nothing about doing a hiatus. And let me guess. Soon this will be a frikin narutemahina or something stupid like that. Like your other story. A mother's love. Well that's a damn good place to pause. And so I am yet, dissapointed. So update.
please update another chapter
sultryvoice chapter 25 . 4/28
Yo papi, where is the rest of the story? Please complete it and then disappear.
tontonte chapter 25 . 4/26
Omg! Naruto?. Marry temari? Please update again soon!
If your not going to continue, could you put this story up for adoption? I really want to see this continue!
TR chapter 25 . 4/10
Wow! A major turn point! I didn't expect that one there! I am really in love with your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »