Reviews for A Father's Love
sultryvoice chapter 25 . 4/28
Yo papi, where is the rest of the story? Please complete it and then disappear.
tontonte chapter 25 . 4/26
Omg! Naruto?. Marry temari? Please update again soon!
tontonte
If your not going to continue, could you put this story up for adoption? I really want to see this continue!
TR chapter 25 . 4/10
Wow! A major turn point! I didn't expect that one there! I am really in love with your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
larryjc chapter 24 . 4/8
I really do wish this story is continued.
lover of Naruto and hinata chapter 25 . 3/22
were is the next part i am interested a lot
DustBunnyQueen chapter 25 . 2/24
Oooh you sneaky devil! Making everyone think it was Naruto and Temari when it wasn't. Nice twist! I TOTALLY didn't see that coming; and I think it's a good twist.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 12 . 2/18
But I feel bad for a auras once when was kinda oc in this fanfic:(
TooLazyToLogin chapter 11 . 2/18
Tech they deserved it! Pft over confident little bitches
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 25 . 1/20
Omfg I don't really like naruhina like THAT MUCH but not always so I might be rooting for narutema so no offense to other ppl
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/3
Dammit, Jiraiya. The second best character is dead : (
larryjc chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I love this story. It is awesome. This is the first time I can really remember reading a fic where Naruto has at least one parent and it isn't an AU. Still, you have made Naruto as I expected him to be when he was younger without overdoing it.
The twist at the end was great. Now that I look at it, the proposal was for the Namikaze and Sabaku to have a marriage alliance. There was no specific of which Namikaze. Still, won't Minato be like 20years older? That is quite weird but still...
I felt sad for Sakura. I don't like her much but I felt for her in this story. She really wanted to better herself and she wanted to protect her loved ones.
I am anticipating Naruto vs Gaara and Hinata vs Temari unless Minato explains it all to Hinata and Naruto before the fight.
Overall, awesome story.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Hahahahaha amazing story please continue this story am looking forward to enjoying it as I enjoyed A mother‘s love. Thks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
In my opinion I would have wrote:
Anyone who threatens by saying, writing or harming Naruto just because he was the Kyuubi container, would be executed immediately, unless there were proof he or she was drunk.
Crimson Rook chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
My mind got blown to chunks which blew into even further chunks. This is AMAZING! Plot twist was amazing! This author has my respect!
2,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »