Reviews for A Father's Love
Wantlesseight chapter 25 . 8/30
LunaThuy chapter 25 . 8/28
i love it so much, can't you write more? PLEASE!
Achchi chapter 8 . 8/24
The test was amazing
Okay, as much as Minato is an awesome character, he went to far with the house.
I think Naruto is right. If it had been some other child, knowing a little about Minato, he wouldn't have the child killed. Poor Iruka-sensei and Mizuki.
TheProphet2000 chapter 25 . 7/3
That was probably the most unexpected twist that you could have come up with! I hope you update soon! Though, the entire time, I was thinking that it was implied that Naruto and Temari would be forced to marry, though I can actually say I'm glad they're not! Thank you for killing off Sakura though. I can honestly say that she was probably the most annoying person in the show, and the only reason why she was useful to kind of act as Rin when Sasuke and Naruto would get into a fight. 'Oh Sasuke, Sasuke, please let me bear your future children!' Though she didn't act quite like that in this story, it's the only thing that went through my mind when I read her dialogue lines.
NarHina chapter 25 . 6/2
Cool loved it but you are so cruel doing that to us making us think Naruto was going to be the one to marry Temari and not his dad.

You are evil, loved it but please do some more NaruHina soon though.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 2 . 6/1
Cool I like how you kicked Kumo ass I really hate the Raikage.

I like how it is different from a mothers love it really shows what would of been different if Minato lived or Kushina did.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 5/24
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 5/24
Narutofanninja2 chapter 25 . 5/14
Talk bout twist of fate, I thought Naruto was gonna marry her XD please continue
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 25 . 5/8
I thought it was Naruto she was gonna marry? I mean Minato is too old for her
Ratchet2546 chapter 25 . 5/1
I see its been a while but I'm hoping you return to this story!
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 4/22