Reviews for A Father's Love
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
interesting. with temari's mariage.
I just hope like in the rest f your fics Hinata ends up with him
I do bellieev she was always perfect for him.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Didn't see that one coming! Awesome fic, i can't wait for the next chapter, but i do wanna see more NaruHina
Kittens Kat chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
A WONDERFUL STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
Zachary916 chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
Hahaha! Too bad it ends here... I hope you continue it eventually.
Zachary916 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Oh shit
Zachary916 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I honestly expect it to be shino, since most aurthors I've seen don't focus on him a lot. Needless to say I am surprised.
Zachary916 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
OOOOOooooo
Haha, nice foreshadow you got there
TheStoryTraveler chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Hahaha. This is great story. I like how you, either knowingly or unknowingly, managed to mimic the comedic quality of the original author of naruto and invoke a sense of seriousness at the same time. All in all, very well written. Keep it up. I am eagerly anticipating the next update.
VenomSpider33 chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Oh that was hilarious!
lazyguy90 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh you brilliant, devious bastard!

Genius. Absolute genius! What a twist!

I could not stop laughing.

Great work on this.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep at it.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Genius. Brilliant way of flipping things around.

Naruto as the well... Hopefully... Loved son of the Hokage (I'd assume that people are VERY careful about expressing their disapproval and doubts about him)

And Sasuke as the village pariah.

Well done.
Animefreak0831 chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Great Story couldnt stop reading it. next chapter please haha and the surprise twist at the end great.
SonOfNenji chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Woaaah.

Curve ball.

Well played, sir. Well played.
InflatedChimp chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Well that ending was a surprise and you got me with it, I was certain that it would be Naruto and Temari not Minato and Temari :p
Obviously you don't have to answer my question but I'd appreciate it if you would. Is this on hiatus or has it been dropped?
I like this and would like to see more, I know you've got a lot of other stories but don't you think stopping partway through something is bad?
Clove15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013