Reviews for A Father's Love
Ranko1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I think I'll add a collective review for a few of your stories I've now read over the past few hours: Both parts of "The Great and Terrible", "Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud", "A Mother's Love: Fire and Blood" and this as of yet still quite short piece of your work. I must say, I'm impressed with your skill in writing - all of the fics named are very well written and enjoyable reads; as such, I am looking forward to any updates you make to them, having added all the mentioned ones save "Why Kakashi (...)" to my favorites and story alerts.

Keep up the good work!
dan01 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
YES you kept Minato alive this should tern out to be a very amazing story like that other story you have wear he lived and naruto became a the second flash in the story The Great and Terrible: The Emperor's War. I cant wait for more.
Dominikku-kun chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I can tell that this story will most definitely be... different.

In your other stories, Kushina's presence had actually been a primary focus for me. I love to compare and contrast how your stories ran their course as opposed to how The ACTUAL manga went... In some points I liked how the manga went better, (Uchiha massacre, Sasuke vs. Itachi deathmatch), but I found similarities to the actual story in your stories and found you did it better, (Sasuke snaps... and snaps Sakura's neck to get more power!). This one I can tell will be unique compared to your other stories. I can't wait.

Dominikku-kun
razeblaze chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I like all you're stories, but i think i like the 'fathers love' more than the mothers love you made. No matter. Either way great job
uo-chou chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Hmm, interesting. I keep wondering how Minato will stack up to Akatsuki. Keep up the good work, though I still think you should try something other than Naruto/Hinata.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hmm, and interesting AU. I wish you would make a story that's not Naruto/Hinata sometime... That pairing is insanely overdone. She's basically a crazed stalked for christ's sake.
xander chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Between Fire and blood, a few angry words, and this... i just dont know what to say, i think i said this before but you are one of my all time greatest authors and thank you taking the time to write such great stories
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
A GREAT setup, and I thought you portrayed the characters very well so far.

I'm curious if Minato would allow Naruto and Gaara to meet (as kids, prior to the Chunin Exam), if they were to visit Suna for any diplomatic relations.

Can't wait to see more!
MS chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I cried as I saw the email for the new story... just a short cry, no tears :). Well, I definitely want to see how this one goes.
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
another great start to another great story
inujak chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Another great story, I really hope you update this one really soon. I've always been obsessed with Naruto's parents but more specifically what Minato was like. Even after an actual appearance from him in the Manga, we barely get to see any real personality. Any thanks for making a dream come true. see you next chapter.
Revan Lord of Revenge chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This continues to interest me and the new twists will make it quite excellent.
Shatsuka chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
so neji no stick in ass, but will itachi be loyal to village or clan? because last time he reported to the saidame and the 3 stooges, now he will report to Minato, i wonder how that will change this, and will there still be a spy network without jiraiya? how will they find out about atasuki or orochimaru without a network. but most importantly, WHERE IS THE KILLER BEE!
The last blue Rose chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
great idea but i cant help but think, in the minutest way, will naruto be arrogant? i know its still way too early to think such a thought...but little details like the fireworks part can deffinately lead to having a big head really fast...other then that the only thing i see truely odd with the story(but im not complaining since you update insainly fast)is that it seems alittle short, and a few spots where you could have put dialoge in but didnt such as when hinata met naruto, but then again so far the story is not really from naruto's point of view its from minato's so that negates the need to put in more detail.

again great story i cant wait to read the next chapter because this is one thought that struck me as well for your particular naruto universe.

The last blue Rose
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
A nice start, but how come Minato didn't get the Raikage to give over Yugito or something major as atonement?
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »