Reviews for A Father's Love
King Hawke chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
keep up the good work! having Sasuke still being a jerk because of his dad makes sense. I'm curious to see if Itachi will still wipe out his clan.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love the direction of this story so far. I can't to see what you do with it.

Your Mistress
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
ah the tack no crap leader cool
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Very nice opening to the story. You can see alot how his life will be diffrent then the other storys you have made with his mom. In all honesty when you said in the review about it being his mom dead instead of his dad I though you where going to make it that only a pregnate woman could do it pulling the demon into the unborn child while still inside her. I like the way you did it but I will miss Jiriaya.
keplo chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
very good i like reading something being good for naruto and not always be hated. are you planning soon to start telling story so its about naruto and rookie 9? nothing wrong whit minato thingy but i thought it was naruxhina fic. ofc its 2nd chapter but i hope you start soon naruhina _ thanks please update this soon i like this best AML series so far
his paper wings chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I'm so glad Kaede in this I love her lol. Love your stories...always do. Thanks for writing!
Alman626 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Yay! Fugaku got owned! XD
dan01 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I just realized how hard this story is going to be without Jiraiya's ingluence he was one of the reasons the copy ninja was so late to things because of his books. The village as a hole will be less informed and quite a few personalities will be difrent. I think it would be better if the third or Tsunade took Minatos place.
Phrozen07 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
good work thi story is just as good as ure otha ones :P, keep up the good writing
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
good chapter, although I'm curious what you are going to do later. Orochimaru would be a fool to attack Konoha now.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow, Jiraiya replacing Hiruzan, that's a new one(at least to me) looking good on both ends.
mlkoolc86 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Even though the title of the story says it I kinda thought this would have been about if both his parents had survived but oh well still a great idea.

This is good, it could kind of be looked at as how Naruto grew up in The Hokage Great and Terrible minus Orochimaru being Hokage and his quest of world domination. I liked his decision on going after Cloud for the attempted kidnapping and how he handled the situation as well. Great way to put Fugaku in his place. Wonder how things will play out with the Uchiha coup with Minato wearing the hat. Well look forward to the next one!
JinroKray chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I love your AML series, so I know this is going to be great. Keep it up!
Nuramon chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
great new version of this verse... can't wait to see what else u do with it :)

keep it up!
Pandora's Crate chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Awesome start to the fic; I'm really interested in seeing how this plays out.

(I'm probably not the first person to comment on this...but are you thinking of doing a story where both of Naruto's parents survive at some point?
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »