Reviews for A Father's Love
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
good chapter, although I'm curious what you are going to do later. Orochimaru would be a fool to attack Konoha now.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow, Jiraiya replacing Hiruzan, that's a new one(at least to me) looking good on both ends.
mlkoolc86 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Even though the title of the story says it I kinda thought this would have been about if both his parents had survived but oh well still a great idea.

This is good, it could kind of be looked at as how Naruto grew up in The Hokage Great and Terrible minus Orochimaru being Hokage and his quest of world domination. I liked his decision on going after Cloud for the attempted kidnapping and how he handled the situation as well. Great way to put Fugaku in his place. Wonder how things will play out with the Uchiha coup with Minato wearing the hat. Well look forward to the next one!
JinroKray chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I love your AML series, so I know this is going to be great. Keep it up!
Nuramon chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
great new version of this verse... can't wait to see what else u do with it :)

keep it up!
Pandora's Crate chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Awesome start to the fic; I'm really interested in seeing how this plays out.

(I'm probably not the first person to comment on this...but are you thinking of doing a story where both of Naruto's parents survive at some point?
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I think Minato law is a big over-reacion to Fugaku. While prudent, it's crosses a line. Killing a bunch of drunks is precarious. This is a trajic time in Konoha. People's hearts are unsettled by events. It's an emotional time and things will be said both good and bad. Punishing slander and hate mongering should be dealt with. I guess I just find it harsh, and hoping that were good people who got drunk and spoke foolishly and were harmless.
chosenmibhar chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
yah! Hizashi is alive in this fic
Zamoria chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
will this end up Naru X Hina X Yuugito (or some other person) like with "A Mother's Love"?
Firebullet19 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This looks like its going to be another great story with the way your going thou I wouldn't be supprised to see A story about Jiraiya are Tsunade rasing naruto are one about Minato and Kushina raising him togeter.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I know you always kill off characters in your stories, but did you have to kill off Jiraiya. It’s bad enough that he was killed off in the Manga. *sigh* No matter, your story your way. I’ll still read do to the fact that you are an excellent writer and I would like to see how this story goes.
Slicerness chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
a little on the short side but it IS only the second chapter so the story hasn't gained momentum yet. i'm still adament on the naru/ino pairing tho.

ja ne
Warper chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
It felt a little filler-ish but still some things were at least set up. I defintiely still ike the premise.

It aslo showed just how much he loved his son that he went back to war with Kumo just for the one attempt.

Althogh this questions how the new existance of Hizashi will play into things.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
keep up the good work! you are describing Minato very well and the village's reactions mostly well. I can easily see Minato going that far with his laws.
IONICWAKE chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
dude seriously your a freakin machine ! the only two days this month you didn't update where the 4th and the 24th. your keyboard must beg for mercy. you sir are awesome.
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »