Reviews for A Father's Love
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Nice start.

Keep it up!
MS chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Gah... not Ino again! That makes my enjoyment of this low... Although, having Hinata be more upfront about things wouldn't be a bad thing. Come on Hinata... you know what she's thinking and you need to make it clear.
bgibbons chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. However, it would be nice to see a pairing other than Naruto/Hinata for a change. I'm generally a Naruto/Hinata fan, but since the various AML works are already variations on similar themes, keeping the pairing the same risks being repetitive.
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
i love it
King Hawke chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
keep up the good work! having Sasuke still being a jerk because of his dad makes sense. I'm curious to see if Itachi will still wipe out his clan.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love the direction of this story so far. I can't to see what you do with it.

Your Mistress
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
ah the tack no crap leader cool
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Very nice opening to the story. You can see alot how his life will be diffrent then the other storys you have made with his mom. In all honesty when you said in the review about it being his mom dead instead of his dad I though you where going to make it that only a pregnate woman could do it pulling the demon into the unborn child while still inside her. I like the way you did it but I will miss Jiriaya.
keplo chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
very good i like reading something being good for naruto and not always be hated. are you planning soon to start telling story so its about naruto and rookie 9? nothing wrong whit minato thingy but i thought it was naruxhina fic. ofc its 2nd chapter but i hope you start soon naruhina _ thanks please update this soon i like this best AML series so far
his paper wings chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I'm so glad Kaede in this I love her lol. Love your stories...always do. Thanks for writing!
Alman626 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Yay! Fugaku got owned! XD
dan01 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I just realized how hard this story is going to be without Jiraiya's ingluence he was one of the reasons the copy ninja was so late to things because of his books. The village as a hole will be less informed and quite a few personalities will be difrent. I think it would be better if the third or Tsunade took Minatos place.
Phrozen07 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
good work thi story is just as good as ure otha ones :P, keep up the good writing
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
good chapter, although I'm curious what you are going to do later. Orochimaru would be a fool to attack Konoha now.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow, Jiraiya replacing Hiruzan, that's a new one(at least to me) looking good on both ends.
2,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »