Reviews for A Father's Love
Guest chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Hahahahaha amazing story please continue this story am looking forward to enjoying it as I enjoyed A mother‘s love. Thks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
In my opinion I would have wrote:
Anyone who threatens by saying, writing or harming Naruto just because he was the Kyuubi container, would be executed immediately, unless there were proof he or she was drunk.
Crimson Rook chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
My mind got blown to chunks which blew into even further chunks. This is AMAZING! Plot twist was amazing! This author has my respect!
TheWeirdTree chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Please... Just update.
lordpainnagato52 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Justus is what is right and what is wrong and you can't spell it with out Just Us
lordpainnagato52 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
With all these Fanfic it is getting harder to hate(or strongly dislike) Monato-san damn my soul for seeing the good in people
Spirtual Abyss chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Wait is Minato marrying Temari or is Naruto marrying her?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
oh god it was Minato... oh shit i so thought it was going to be Naruto...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
yup, still say he going to be pissed when he learns... hmm, if its that important why don't Minato marry her? hehe, would be funny
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
hmm, i think he gonna be pissed about being Engaged to Temari... liking your Chunin Exams, much better than Canon ones
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
and Naruto has learnt the terrible truth that Jariaya was perhaps the biggest pervert to ever wonder the Elemental Nations
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
oh hell yes... Itachi is so damn badass... god i love him, hope we see more of him
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
well to be honest i thought that Sakura would somehow live through it but nope, she dead... hmm, could this perhaps be a change for Sasuke for the better?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
holy shit... this caught me by surprise... wow, just wow... great stuff
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
oh that was brilliant, dont think ive ever seen a test like that one... actually it tends to always be the bell test even when he knows what its going to be and Kakashi knows he knows... so 10 for originality
2,309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »