Reviews for A Father's Love
Shadowpawzzz chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
That twist in the end classic lol. Its too bad this story is dead :(
UchihaLord15 chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Why haven't you updated this one?
ShadowImageComics chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
mmmmm, Interesting turn of events. I have say, I did not expect that to happen in Chapter 25. I can not wait for chapter 26
Guardian54 chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
That last line could easily be trolling in terms of the not so minor fact that Tazuna's being escorted TO HIS HOME. But I suspect you are going to play it straight.
annemaze chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
I really love the story about this father and son ...please write more
shinobi chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
is this the last chapter?
Lacrizar chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
I had to go back and reread the last segment there, that's a good surprise, now I have to wonder if Temari knew that she was supposed to marry the hokage or if she was just to marry one of the Namikaze men in the line of succession and she just thought that it would be Naruto. I wonder what Temari's reaction is going to be. I hope that you will come back to this story soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Another great story from you! I especially love when the chunnin exam isn't like cannon!
Hmm chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Lol. XD Temari x Minato? Now that is so rare... If would be pretty funny. As long as this stays as purely Naruhina, I'm good.
midnightangelsflame chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
Please update sooon this is ssooooooo goooddd
sharingang chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Wow. Until now I have always been a die-hard fan for NaruHina only, but this chapter really made me want to see NaruTema work out. Although I doubt it will happen as the summary clearly indicates it's a NaruHina fanfic. I've read your other Naruto stories and each time I've ended up liking something I don't normally. (Tragic beginnings AND endings for example) I really love your work and I hope you continue to write for people like me to enjoy your wonderfully written stories!
Christine chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
That was awesome, please continue the story! :)
KawaiiKitsune chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Am i sure I didn't misread that!?
WHAT THE HELL! MINATO!? NOO! NARUTO! BAD AUTHOR-CHAN! DONT DO THAT!

...Wow...Did NOT see that coming...
Kaichoulover chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
So what. You leave ot here saying nothing about doing a hiatus. And let me guess. Soon this will be a frikin narutemahina or something stupid like that. Like your other story. A mother's love. Well that's a damn good place to pause. And so I am yet, dissapointed. So update.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2015