Reviews for A Father's Love
DustBunnyQueen chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
Oooh you sneaky devil! Making everyone think it was Naruto and Temari when it wasn't. Nice twist! I TOTALLY didn't see that coming; and I think it's a good twist.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
But I feel bad for a auras once when was kinda oc in this fanfic:(
TooLazyToLogin chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Tech they deserved it! Pft over confident little bitches
Kaneko352 chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Omfg I don't really like naruhina like THAT MUCH but not always so I might be rooting for narutema so no offense to other ppl
Diaspared chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Dammit, Jiraiya. The second best character is dead : (
larryjc chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I love this story. It is awesome. This is the first time I can really remember reading a fic where Naruto has at least one parent and it isn't an AU. Still, you have made Naruto as I expected him to be when he was younger without overdoing it.
The twist at the end was great. Now that I look at it, the proposal was for the Namikaze and Sabaku to have a marriage alliance. There was no specific of which Namikaze. Still, won't Minato be like 20years older? That is quite weird but still...
I felt sad for Sakura. I don't like her much but I felt for her in this story. She really wanted to better herself and she wanted to protect her loved ones.
I am anticipating Naruto vs Gaara and Hinata vs Temari unless Minato explains it all to Hinata and Naruto before the fight.
Overall, awesome story.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Hahahahaha amazing story please continue this story am looking forward to enjoying it as I enjoyed A mother‘s love. Thks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
In my opinion I would have wrote:
Anyone who threatens by saying, writing or harming Naruto just because he was the Kyuubi container, would be executed immediately, unless there were proof he or she was drunk.
Crimson Rook chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
My mind got blown to chunks which blew into even further chunks. This is AMAZING! Plot twist was amazing! This author has my respect!
TheWeirdTree chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Please... Just update.
lordpainnagato52 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Justus is what is right and what is wrong and you can't spell it with out Just Us
lordpainnagato52 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
With all these Fanfic it is getting harder to hate(or strongly dislike) Monato-san damn my soul for seeing the good in people
Spirtual Abyss chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Wait is Minato marrying Temari or is Naruto marrying her?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
oh god it was Minato... oh shit i so thought it was going to be Naruto...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
yup, still say he going to be pissed when he learns... hmm, if its that important why don't Minato marry her? hehe, would be funny
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »