Reviews for A Father's Love
KawaiiKitsune chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Am i sure I didn't misread that!?
WHAT THE HELL! MINATO!? NOO! NARUTO! BAD AUTHOR-CHAN! DONT DO THAT!

...Wow...Did NOT see that coming...
Kaichoulover chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
So what. You leave ot here saying nothing about doing a hiatus. And let me guess. Soon this will be a frikin narutemahina or something stupid like that. Like your other story. A mother's love. Well that's a damn good place to pause. And so I am yet, dissapointed. So update.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2015
please update another chapter
sultryvoice chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Yo papi, where is the rest of the story? Please complete it and then disappear.
tontonte chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
Omg! Naruto?. Marry temari? Please update again soon!
tontonte
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
If your not going to continue, could you put this story up for adoption? I really want to see this continue!
TR chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Wow! A major turn point! I didn't expect that one there! I am really in love with your stories! Keep up the awesome work!
larryjc chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
I really do wish this story is continued.
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 25 . 3/22/2015
were is the next part i am interested a lot
DustBunnyQueen chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
Oooh you sneaky devil! Making everyone think it was Naruto and Temari when it wasn't. Nice twist! I TOTALLY didn't see that coming; and I think it's a good twist.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
But I feel bad for a auras once when was kinda oc in this fanfic:(
TooLazyToLogin chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Tech they deserved it! Pft over confident little bitches
Kaneko352 chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Omfg I don't really like naruhina like THAT MUCH but not always so I might be rooting for narutema so no offense to other ppl
Diaspared chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Dammit, Jiraiya. The second best character is dead : (
larryjc chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I love this story. It is awesome. This is the first time I can really remember reading a fic where Naruto has at least one parent and it isn't an AU. Still, you have made Naruto as I expected him to be when he was younger without overdoing it.
The twist at the end was great. Now that I look at it, the proposal was for the Namikaze and Sabaku to have a marriage alliance. There was no specific of which Namikaze. Still, won't Minato be like 20years older? That is quite weird but still...
I felt sad for Sakura. I don't like her much but I felt for her in this story. She really wanted to better herself and she wanted to protect her loved ones.
I am anticipating Naruto vs Gaara and Hinata vs Temari unless Minato explains it all to Hinata and Naruto before the fight.
Overall, awesome story.