Reviews for IAR
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was awesome. I'm new to Rifts, normally a Torchwood girl, tring to immerse myself in the world a bit before I get thrown in at the deep end tomorrow :D So yeah, big difference from what I'm used to, and it was brilliantly written nail-biting stuff.

Pixo chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Did the Raptors from the first chapter just make a cameo?

Another excellent short. I wish I had something thoughtful and insightful to say, but I can't really find anything to add. Its a sharply written story, which really is very good and very tight. It adds real flavour, real personality (dare I say reality), to the hum-drum of much of vast library of Rifts fluff.

The only thing I can think to add is that I would be interested in seeing you write longer pieces.

Also, if you find the time and energy to write a SAMAS series, I'll find the time and energy to read it.

Keep you the good work.

Pixo chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Any more IAR stories waiting to be told?
Mojo Arrogance chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Again, well written. And educational in a sense. Makes the whole mech combat process much more personal. I eagerly await your next posting.
Mojo Arrogance chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Nice. I like how you address the interplay of the crew members and their affinity for and knowledge of the machine. Very realistic.
Mojo Arrogance chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Dude, this is great stuff. Excellent technical details, very well thought out. Immersive action sequence as well, I dig. Can't wait to read on.
Pixo chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Keep 'em coming! You are an excellent writer! I like how you bring in realistic elements of operating IARs, and what they might be.

I like to see good Rift's stories. I have always felt that Rifts/Palladium missed a great opportunity not getting into publishing novels (like Warhammer/Black Library) which would help bring their vast and amazing world to life. Who knows, maybe if more people write high quality fan-fic it might happen.