Reviews for Reactions
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Feh, I knew Callie would never have the guts to face up to Feral if word out on who the SWAT Kats were. And now, she going to atacally going to have to help the Enforcers now rather then go to SWAT Kats. Oh the inory! Well if Callie dosen't want to city be in ruin within the next week. She better get to work to upgrade the Enforce tech rather be ass about it.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
It might be a bitter pill to accept, but Callie is right to feel they should have both died. In a partnership like theirs, a survivor is never the same. Well written and can't wait for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
This is a sad, gripping, suspenseful story, I await to see what happenes next, and what's going to happen to Chance in the end.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
From just what I've read, I would say T-Bone was suffering from survivors guilt. He wants to be sent to prison just to justify the loss of his partner. If Razor was killed, then he might have been killed by his heart stopping from the shock from Hard Drive. Or he had a weak heart to begin with due to something that happened a while back. It might have stopped him from being an Enforcer if it was found during his initial training, but it could be something that happened over time. *Shrugs* Just a thought.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
WOW! You've done it again. In just a few words you have my undivided attention. This is the kind of gripping suspense I wish I could do but apparently haven't the mindset for since I can't seem to handle death of characters very well or sad and defeated endings. Oh well, to each his own niche.

This is obviously going to be quite the tear-jerker and suspenseful. Can't wait!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
NO...Not Razor! *cries* Poor Chance, his best friend, his brother, his mate? Is gone and left him all alone.

I can imagine what Chance is thinking and feeling right now. To him, the world is at it's end, and he doesn't care what happenes to him now.

He could careless and probably wouldn't even fight back, if one of the other villians came in and tried to kill him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he even tried to get himself killed, just so he could be with Jake again.

Very nice story, I look forward to seeing the rest of it.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Sadly yes this was one of many out comes for the SWAT Kats rather then that gloser image they would always paint for themselves. I'm not shock or even surpsied that Chance would kill someone if they had kill Razor or vice vise if Razor had been the one to live. And once again Briggs is poking her nose in places it dosen't need to be in.

Ya think they would see the risk in all of this but they don't and they never will till the ever end of it. *Shake head* Oh well it to late now...I can't only wait to see what well happen next after all is said and done.