Reviews for Faded a Little Grey
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Alternate endings FTW! UGH I hated 1.20 because Lucas didnt go after Peyton. I pretty much hated him for sleeping with that wh*ore in the first place! Mark really does know how to freaking ruin a storyline. Anyways this was so awesome! Im glad Peyton gave Lucas another chance. I despise it when she questions what she should do for the sake of Brooke! UGH. When has Brooke ever been that considerate with her? She knew that Peyton liked Lucas first yet she still went after him. Thats why it bothers me so much that Peyton always thinks about Brookes feelings! Im glad she made the right decision in this story!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I adore season 1. It was definitely my favorite. But I drive myself CRAZY with stuff like this. There are so many moments in that season that should have happened that didn't. So many variables that just need a little tweaking. Sigh I love reading these though and also you know anything else that comes outta that amazing head of yours. Even if they do depress me. And I am ITCHING for a lazy OTH marathon day! Haven't had one of those in a while. I desperately wih I had this season on DVD now. Those last two lines were perfection btw. So great.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Another great oneshot! I love 1.20, it's actually one of my faves for LP but it definitely deserved to have an ending like this rather than what we got!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aww wow that was excellent! amazing job i love these oneshots and agree he should have gone after her that night! great job!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Peyton was so cute. "I'm really mad at him, but I like him too much to push him away." Haha. (:
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
You cant one shot this! It needs another couple of chapters so we can see if they'll revert to type in the light of day or be able to withstand bitchy Brooke! I gotta know! Leyton love? Breyton friendship? How does it end? :)

UD soon (Hey, a girl can dream!)
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Okay, so I'm totally behind on life, but this was amazing! I too thought that this episode should have gone in a completely different direction and this was perfectly done! I love everything you write and this was no exception. Simply wonderful!

Can't wait to see more from you!
kylielink chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
liked it
WDE11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh good Lord! If only it could have gone that way. (Actually, I hated that he hooked up with Nikki but since he did, I would have loved if he would have manned up and gone after Peyton.) Thank you!
singsongsung chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Gah! I watched this exact episode today and was thinking the exact same things, and I absolutely love you for writing this!

The way it should have gone. For sure. Beautiful.
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was an interersting take on things. There was so many times I thought throughout the show that Lucas could have fought for Petyon but never did. However, I think the "It's you" speech at State Championship was pretty awesome. Nice work.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Good one shot
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love the way you portray Peyton - your narrative reflects her mindset perfectly, and every word of dialogue is totally believable. I liked how she was basically struggling against giving in the whole way through.

Also really liked the bit where Lucas points out that this time, he IS coming after her, and liked his concern for her injury and all that cute stuff!

Basically, season 1 Leyton is love, and your writing is also love - tis a good combination for me! Can't wait for more of Try Me :D
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
loved it
lalez chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was so much better than the actual outcome

but peyton should be more mad at him ;-)

i mean i would be