Reviews for The Solomons solemnly swear
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is adorable and you so have captured the characters' voices! Can't wait to read the rest!
Actual Princess Ray chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
this was amazing!

*cough* Tommy. my favorite line. XD

this was awesoem i hope you update again (:
Eve Winchester chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I love both chapters! They are absolutely hilariously, you’ve done a wonderful job fleshing out the characters while maintaining the stylized silliness that made the show work so well! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please write a list for Tommy! He’s my FAVOTIE character!3
Briankrause chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
HAHAHA, harry Oh god, he is my second favourite, hahah, loved it. you gotta update sooooon.
Briankrause chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hahaha always loved Sally, great One. Loved it.
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG I LOVE this story! It is SO funny and I wish you'd continue! Just in case, ima put this on Alert!
Devilbunnyxox chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
This is so lol! and everyone is in perfect character! update soon!:)
annam8td chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hahaha i love this!
Vee22 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Hehehe...it's been so long since I've watched this show, but your story is bringing all the memories back! )

I think you've done a fantastic job of keeping Sally and Harry in character and I can't wait to see what you've got planned for Tommy and Dick.

HOpe you'll be able to update soon! )
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Great job capturing Harry's voice
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
LOL Pretty funny.
emmadactryl chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
This is hilarious and has fantastic characterisation :D I'd love to be able to pick a favourite "item" out of both lists, but all of them are just as brilliant as each other. Definitely a new fic to go on my favourites list. New lists soon? :D
sibbytora chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
CARYS! ENable PM! Because I can only send you messages via review otherwise.. which means I can only send one more.. and then you won't have any friends.. _

Well I haven't seen any third rock from the sun, so I can't judge it... *shrugs*

:P

remember.. ENABLE YOUR PM! and then I'll change my username back to normal..
Flutiegal chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
LoL - the thing about the coat in the woods!

Very nice. More!
Flutiegal chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Classic! Well done. #4 was awesome. But it all sounds JUST like her! Kudos.