Reviews for Stories before Bedtime
kiaradelioncourt chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awww Its so sweet I love it
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aizen and Gin tell very good fairy tales. In fact, that was probably my favorite rendition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ever.

Poor Tousen, no one likes him (not even me) and thus he is the evil king who marries a hag. So fitting. And I love Aizen and Gin's son! Granted, the story didn't go into detail on him (which would have been so cool) but the fact that they had a kid at all who says innocently cute things is love worthy. Such a fabulous fairy tale. Nice job!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww! This was so sweet. And, I admit that I gigled at the thought of seeing Tousen in a black coat, shaggy dread locks and an obnoxiously unkempt beard. xD Lmao.

I like the thought of DNA manipulation instead of MPreg, it's a new view on things. I'd like to use that for one of my upcoming stories if you don't mind, but I'm probably too dump to truly grasp the concept D:

Anyway I really enjoyed this, the character roles were well-selected and the interaction between Aizen and Gin tickled me pink. A truly wonderful piece. :)
Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME. And so utterly cracktastic. c: You got me into the AiGIn pairing, and I LOVED this. xD
Somehow, I imagine that their child will end up being scarier than both of them...
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
:D Aww! Lol XDD
666blackcat666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
so CUTE !
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
You kinda just made me...enjoy happy AizenGin fics...XD

Thank you for the story! It was very filling! -burps-
AngelofBeauty88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
XD OMG! I couldn't stop laughing! Nice job!
Red Panda Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow...I;m not a yaoi fan, but that was GREAT!(even thought I didn't like the pairing)
Lucy300 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love it!

Oh I want more fairytales x3
sommar chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
God! I love your imagination! awesome as always.

good that the kid had fallen asleep though, would want him to also ask why the table broke XD
NillNull chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw

that was so different to the usual bleachverse. it was really cute but still had the characters (i.e. they're sex-obsessed and mean). i love the details like tousen drowning and the mini-espada.