Reviews for Tattoo
Guest chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
I really liked the first 2/3 of the story. :D

If you are still writing then I really think you should get a beta reader and edit this story. It's interesting and I think you could get a lot more readers if it was grammatically correct.

I hope you don't think I'm being rude or anything, I just liked the story and would like to see it do better. :)
yeszcullen chapter 22 . 12/14/2011
D Yeah, I figured she'd say no! It was a nice story, and I liked it!
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
Aww... loved it, then the end LOL
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
How cool was this! And the end... yeah! Nice chapter.
yeszcullen chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
Aww, loved it!
yeszcullen chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
LOL this was a funny chapter, and finally Edward's back with Bella!
yeszcullen chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
LOL I thought, I don't know, that they weren't going to wait for Charlie, but I liked this chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
I didn't understand what happened with Victoria. Why was Bella so "excited" to see her! But well, nice chapter.
yeszcullen chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Yeah, Bella's so weird in this story, not the Bella I'm used to read about! But funny weird. Liked this chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
What are the odds! I don't like much any other POV than Bella's and Edward's, but it was okay...
yeszcullen chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Geez, why didn't she wake Edward up? And what's wrong with that James guy, switching their flights! Now I really want to know what's gonna happen :)
yeszcullen chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Well, I knew that was happening since Edward motioned her to go upstairs... but great, finally! I didn't get Jasper's question until Bella said it to Edward... and then him marking her with that marker, cute! And what happened? Awesome chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
well, that was interesting. And at the end, that was even more... 'that does not tickle' yeah, I believe in that, too!
yeszcullen chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Mmm, cute chapter, they're getting to know each other, which is good, finally. And who that person might be?
yeszcullen chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
yeah, these two are definitely great for each other! They're so alike... nice chapter.