Reviews for Picture Perfect
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was fun. I liked all the drama. Think gabby PWP are ok but I enjoy the story too!
Linda chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Still my favorite! I love the tenderness of Ziva and McGee. Knowing she could snap him like a twig doesn't faze him he's still the gentleman and scholar. Gibbs and Abbs are just adorable too.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwwwwww
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very well done, honestly the killer turned out to be the last person I would've suspected.
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
My very favorite of all the NCIS sotries i've read so far. The sisterly protection Ziva feels for Abby is very realistic and a good addition to the story. Ziva/McGee worked actually pretty well. Abby's reactions to the modeling agency were well-set as a chance for Gibbs to protect her. Undercover Abby is definitly interesting. The pool scene was very well-written, and i could see it as part of the show, though perhaps without the Gibbs/Abby pairing. (Not that I have anything against that, but the producers seem to.) Looking forward to a sequel?

Thanks

-K
deidi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh i love this story you should write another one like it gabby of course ziva/tim and tony/oc or continue it somehow!
lucyferr chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Enjoyed the McGiva and Tony finding a woman (as opposed to his usual gaggle of *girls*). I suppose Abby and her beau were ok too - I dont particularly care for Abby.
PT21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Fantastic storytelling. I love the way you write each character and each one is spot on.

Great stuff :)
Kazza chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is a delicious story with everyone essentially in character and a completely believable crime for them to investigate. I especially liked the way you wrote Abby's reactions to her new work.
jus chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
WOW
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. 'Cause of the size, I expected it to be a chapter fic. That's what I was aiming for, in picking this, but, it was still awesome. I love how you portrayed the team. I KNEW, from when Jason was staring at Abby, that it was him.

I love it!

-Abbi (It doesn't have to do with NCIS, it's just a coincidence that the name is that.)
RunsWithScissors90 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really liked it! :D You kept Abby really in character! I also love the Ziva/McGee pairing!
finlaure chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was really enjoyable. I love your style of writing. You blended action, romance, friendship, intrigue and everything so very well together. I really liked this story and thank you for sharing it.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A terrific story! Great job!
Berlian chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yay new Gabby story from you.. Undercover Abby is interesting, she's being a model are intriguing.. I LOVE IT..