Reviews for Tell Me, We Met For A Reason Right?
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 58 . 2/3
Please update soon! I love this story! I can't wait for the epilogues! They're finally together! Ryu x Sayo!
What do you plan to write after this story?
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 57 . 10/27/2014
I did not expect Sayo to be taken hostage...but
Kyaaaaaaaaa! I love the Sayo x Ryu moment in the AV room! They HUGGED and he comforted her! He better go see Sayo ASAP! They need more moments! They need to sit down and finally get some time to talk.
OMG FINALLY. Saya and Hayato finally kissed! Took them long enough, but those two must seriously be embarrassed the second they realized that they were being broadcasted live.
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 55 . 8/22/2014
Omg, I'm happy yet sad that this story is coming to an end soon! Sayo and Ryu need to interact again very soon! I hope the girls plan to invite the guys to their party so Sayo and Ryu can have some time alone to talk. He needs to know that Sayo and Yoshida have broken up already. This time it is a definite that they are only partners rather than just a suspicion he had at the wedding with the way she spoke of Yoshida. Will Sayo volunteer at Akadou to help Yankumi or the staff in general in her spare time when she isn't practicing? She would get startled seeing Ryu doing his internship there and helping Yankumi with her class. There will be quite the atmosphere at the school between them. Yankumi sure had her little tease fest about them during the early chapters, and to think they really like each other now rather than being just acquaintances.
Saya and Hayato seriously need to kiss soon. They are living together for crying out loud. Usually at least a kiss would happen before this, however given both of their personalities, experiences, and their pasts, they aren't really the usual couple...and Saya has him whipped.
I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank-you for your hard work! Sayo x Ryu 3!
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 54 . 8/22/2014
When does Sayo get to find out that it was Ryu? I wonder what sort of dream he ended up having that night. Possibly a dream where he and Sayo were finally together, or maybe Sayo's reaction when she realizes that it was him. After finally being able to be with her (even without her knowing), wouldn't he just be itching to see her again? Haha afterall, he is becoming bolder with his actions as the story progresses. It's hard to bear the wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
MysticGirl12 chapter 54 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon
MysticGirl12 chapter 51 . 4/17/2014
Love it . Please update soon
MysticGirl12 chapter 50 . 3/10/2014
Love it! Please update soon as possible
MysticGirl12 chapter 49 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon
MysticGirl12 chapter 48 . 12/10/2013
Please upload the next chapter. I wonder what will between Ryu and Sayo now since Yoshida fell for Melissa
MysticGirl12 chapter 46 . 12/7/2013
Please upload the next chaptrt,. I want to see what happens between Ryu and Sayo
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 42 . 10/19/2013
OMG! I really can't wait for the next chapter! I read your chapters the day they are updated, if not then the next day. I hope you update soon! I get all giddy when I see that you've updated! Ryu x Sayo! Since the wedding was in September, that means that Christmas is coming up within months and the 2-year anniversary of Sayo leaving for America. Will she get to spend Christmas with Ryu this year? In Chapter 30, it was so sad how she sang "I Don't Want to Spend One More Christmas Without You" and she thought of Ryu. In this chapter, I loved how Ryu and Sayo expressed more of their emotions as they come to acknowledge their feelings for each other, especially Ryu! He's also becoming more bold in his actions too, as well as his thoughts of what he wants to do. Anyway, thank-you so much again for your hardwork! -
P.S. Is there anyway you can add in a scene where Ryu watches Sayo and Yoshida dancing at the competition from Chapter 32, like through a video or he just happens upon while watching TV and it appeared on that TV program Sayo and Yoshida recently danced for? I would love to read how Ryu will react to that routine and the expressions Sayo conveyed in the dance.
SakuraTomoyo.IsolatedHope chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
Hi! Im a big big fan of your story here! I love Ryu x Sayo! I know that you are probably busy, but I hope that you can update soon! I can't wait for what happens next. Out of all of the stories I am currently reading or have read, this is absolutely one of my favourite stories ever! Thank-you for your hard work and effort! -
x0ILOVEAkame0x chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Kyaaaaa! AMAZING chapter! It's also one of my favorite pictures. I'm still in Japan, but my schedule cleared up a bit so I'll be on here more often. That was an awkward moment between Sayo and Ryu and loool, Hayato's reaction. Hilarious XD Anyways, please update soon! Onegai! 3 :D
x0ILOVEAkame0x chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
WOW. Awesome chapter, I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, it's just that I've been busy packing, since I'm going to Japan with my mom, to visit my family. It is exciting, but I really want to keep reading this, which I know won't be very easy with my schedule in Japan. I will try my best to read and review, but no matter how long it takes me to review, I will DEFINITELY review EVERY chapter, but please, continue to update. Arigatou Gozaimashita! (;
x0ILOVEAkame0x chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
OHEMGEE! I loveeeeeeeee the dream in the beginning, if only it was a reality! Although it's sad Sayo is leaving. I wonder how Ryu will react when he finds out, if he finds out. Update soon, Onegai! :D