Reviews for Neroanne Request
NeroAnne chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
No need to apologize my dear. Burning out is never a good thing, but it's common when you're balancing so many stories.

I loved it though, the ending was beyond sweet and I love that the baby was named partly after Jeff. It's a sweet story that I'm glad you made for me!

XD!
slashdlite chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Thank you for the happy ending! Hardycest is the best!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
At least Matt and Jeff are happy together...that is all that mattered. This was great!
slashdlite chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Sigh.. sometimes you think Matt is the reasonable one, but Jeff is the one who gets things done! He may be bottom here (hehe) but he's dominant when it comes to making decisions! Yay for sweet Jeffrey!

Glad to know that Greg and Beth are getting hitched, at least Jeff does not have to worry about his child's stepdad.

Love this!
NeroAnne chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Oh my god! That's the best chapter yet!

I loved that! It was so sweet!

The way the sex melted into that claim of love! Oh I LOVED it!
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
LOVE IT!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Aw...how cute!
Nooks chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
wow!...pretty good. i can feel the emotions from the characters...if that sounds right lol.
slashdlite chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Hardycest is so good, this is addictive!

Jeff has made a decision but will Beth be able to accept that?

Jeff is so damned hot and sexy, I love it when he bottoms! (Hehe)
NeroAnne chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Aw, man! She's pregnant? XD! Well, at least she's alright with the relationship...

Such a sweet sex scene! I loved it!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Whoa...
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
How romantic!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
that had to be heartbreaking for Jeff to choose but im sure they can all think of something. y cant he be the father and just never let the kid know the extent of jeff and matts relationship?
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
YAY! glad they are together and i hope everyone deals with it well.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i feel bad for matt! if their dad really felt that way then i would prolly hate him myself. this is heartbreaking
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »