Reviews for Night of a Promise
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 1/17
COOL
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ok. To be honest, this is the best Allen/Kanda interaction fic I've ever read. Spot on. The characters... I could see them. And they weren't fake. Freaking fantastic!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awe(:
I like it
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
it wasn't too OOC. I think they actually may be the only personn who can really understand each other...
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great job There are a lot of stories and drabbles and whatnots that use Allen's smiles as an idea but I think this one is one of my top favorites

Great job. Keep it up
Baniita chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
; _; I loved it... 3
iruka92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Not OOC. I can tell you that.
Radwimp chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
yay, angst?

Coz you know that Kanda would totally have some twisted logic that allowed him to punch Allen to make him feel better. xD

It's not TOO OOC, which is good. And very, very good for a first-timer. Aha, you're a Kanda/Allen virgin! :D

Much love for you and hopes that you continue to write stuff like this!
Ishikawa Yui chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Woah..this is beautiful ;_; I love your writing very much and the characterization of Allen and Kanda is priceless.

Instant fave. GREAT JOB.

(Just one thing: the word 'i' keeps appearing in front and after each italic word so it was kinda hard to read those words. Maybe it could be fixed...? Agh, I'm so picky)
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ahaha

Met you again in here

Your fic is so cute XD
SecretTenshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
weird? what do yu mean i fucking loved it! :D lol i wish there was more :(
ShiranuiKai chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
ZOMG! YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS FANFIC! lol, sorry for being harsh there. I hardly review people's fic unless their fanfic is awesome and cool like yours. XD and nope, i don't think your way of writing both Kanda/Allen here is OOC. Good work!