Reviews for Our Encounter
animetigergurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Awesome ! I just love this scene 33
I wish there was more fanfiction on these characters from Rideback they are seriously amazing ! ;)
ColetteJH chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Finished the anime in one day had to look for fanfics... I'm sad this is the only one I found.

I love how you wrote this and I like the thought of Kiefer and Rin together don't know why just fits some how.

Heck I'm doing my own fanfic just to see another fanfic just wish mine looked as good as yours :)
Neverending Daydreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*sigh* I wanted romance between these two so badly... Keifer's my favorite character in the anime, even if he is a psychopathic jerk most of the time.
DG Veil chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
oooo-lala. me like keep going i want to kow how it ends
akanamilas chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I like it. It's definitely written in a very interesting way.
KiGaMin chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I also like Kiefer a lot!

I watched the whole serie yesterday... I couldn't get my eyes off he screen of my computer...

I really like this anime!

But there aren't a lot of fanfictions about it...
Sourichan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love it! I just finished watching the series, and I really want her and Kiefer to have a relationship! I don't even know why, it just seemed right when I was watching it. I just think your work was great! It totally captured the characters while also taking an artistic license. Excellent work!
Black Sheep of Death chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOVE IT! It wasn't fluffy at all, just a hint of something more that could happen between them; but it's more than enough since I was dying throughout the rest of the series to see if anything besides the scene at the mansion would happen between them to show it more. Well done~!
Wing Love chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Congrats on posting the first Rin/Kiefer fic! Yay! This pairing definitely needs more love! XD I thought you wrote this very well, and I liked how you switched b/w Rin's and Kiefer's POVs. I really hope this isn't a one-shot? :) I just finished the anime so I've become really inspired to write something about Rin/Kiefer since nothing REALLY happened b/w them despite all of that chemistry! *sniffles* Anyways, keep up the good work! :D

-WingLove
mot chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
yay! kiefer/rin :) your fic was okay, but rin's thoughts seemed ooc especially at the end, nevertheless thx for sharing :)