Reviews for Blue Dragon: Fierruneru no Unmei
Pheeja chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
really? where can i watch the eng subbed episodes of bluedragon tenkai no shichi ryuu? i searched alot but i couldnt find em any where!:C

plz tell me ok!

oh nd this story is getting intresting so update soon :D
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Yay! Ah, okay. Oh, that's good. :) *revisited a few random episodes* Eh, but senpai has so many stories...I have five-ish...I have now...oh,okay. :) Remember to take care of yourself, too, please...

*is giggling like crazy* (Sorry, Jiro. It's too funny not to laugh at.)(Jiro: *looks around nervously* Don't let him hear you say that.) Ahahaha...I think I know who it is...Wow, we share headcanon. I always thought Jiro would tell Xi he believed himself not a "real" kid and that Shu would be the one to tell Primula about Zola. (Though I also think Jiro might tell her some things, too...) *laughing louder now* (Jiro: *blushes lightly* I don't find that funny, I'd be mortified, too.)(B-but...s-so cute! *giggling* Too cute! And funny!) Aw, Xi...that was a bit evil...(But I still support it.)(Jiro:! What?)(*innocent look* Eh? Wasn't it nice how she got them to spend time together?)(Jiro:...she blackmailed him.)(*bliink* *hums random melody*)(Jiro:...) Aw...yay, triangle!...Oh no! Hurry, Shu! Aw...cute preview.

I'm slowly running out of time now, so I'll hurry to the next.
whitewolf105 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I really like how your handling the story. It would be awesome if this was the next season. I liked it when Xi was picking on Jiro about Kluke being his girlfriend. Another amazing story to add to you collection of awesomness.
Wind Paradox chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Oh no! Primula is kidnapped! Recuse her Shu or else her grandfather

will killed you in your sleep.

Great updated on the chapter! :)
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I'll wait when you updated.:D
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
When will you updated? I wanna know what happen!
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
WHEE~! I'm so excited by this! And Noi's back! Gah, I laughed so hard - Shu scrubbing the castle...I think my reaction was parallel to Hildegard's. :D

Speaking (er, typing) of Hildegard, I'm kind of busy with quarterfinals (AH~!) right now, so Tenkai may take longer until spring break (next week, yay~!). But then I'll probably have a large output of translations and fanfics because of the break.:) Hopefully, that makes up for my slowness. -_-

Ah, I'm so impatient! I already want to read more. TT Also, just curious, how is The Final Warrior of Light fic doing? XD And Blue Dragon Beyond? And Futari Kiri? Etc.?
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I always wonder who that dragon is Primula saw in her vision? great chapter!:)
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
As I always say, AWESOME! Man, whoknew Hildegard can be such a child. But I do admit it was Anyway, keep up the awesome job.