Reviews for Revisited
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Like true should have seen more of interpretation is that Beldam tried to take Coraline but cat stopped her,whishikng her away somewhere.
LastFebruary chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was awesome! I love you! Peace out girl scout! -Lil
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
NOOO! LOVING THE BAD GUY ISN'T EVIL! WE ARE JUST THE EPIC PEOPLE THAT DO LOVE THEM! BECAUSE THEIR PLANS ARE ALMOST PERFECT, AND THEN THE HERO COMES UP WITH SOME STUPID WAY TO SET EVERYTHING RIGHT. AND THEN I POUT. CUZ THE GOOD GUY DIDN'T DIE.

Anyway, this was epic. I agree with your point - Coraline deserves to die, because she's the GOOD GUY! BLEGH!

And now, I have...

...

...
Pechay chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMg that was FANTASTIC!
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
wow, yeah... it seems like the Other Mother took Coraline back to other world before the building collapsed...? well, I dunno either. but, yes, the ending is somewhat mysterious that I like it so much! :D

really great, hope to see more from you!
mistfur chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
this is the first book fic i have read! it was good really well written! but you need to tell me what happend! i need to know!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
The ending definitely creeped me out. Because it made it almost seem that the Other Mother was waiting all these years just to get Coraline back. Gave me goosebumps just thinking about it.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh...now that's creepy. I like it. :)
atola91 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I am not really fond of sad endings I liked your story! There is one nibbling question I need to ask. Who is Ginny's Grandpa? Is it Wybie?
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
As much as I adored the movie, it's a nice change to see a Coraline fic centering around the book for once. The movie was excellent, but it lacked some of the horror aspect that the book had in my opinion. You captured the tone of the book perfectly- I actually visualized a dark, dreary, crumbling world, exactly like how I pictured the world of the book.

It was frightening in an odd sort of way. Arguably one of the best Coraline fics I've read so far...and I loved Ginny, by the way. xD

Just curious, but is Ginny's father Coraline's son, or her son-in-law? If it was in the story and I missed it, I apologize...

Anyway, you did an amazing job with this. Hope you write more Coraline stories in the future!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
May MAYBE in a way the Other Mother saved Coraline before the building collapsed so she could finish her off herself?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
The Candle Flame chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
'Coraline' is such a creepy book... you've done it justice!