Reviews for Their "Other" Occupation
DollyMillionaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
bloody brilliant!
ViolinRose chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
*chuckles* Ah, very out of character indeed, but very amusing. I do think that 'Raoulina' (love that!) would be stealing Christine's crowd. Sadly, Meg seemed a little at home in the atmosphere of the caberet.. Ah well- still funny as hell! Good job!
Angeloftheoperahouse chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
*Smiles* Thank you for making my day. Raoul is a skanky ho! Love it!

Angel of the Opera

Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
hahahaha I love your parodies! They're so original and so hysterical! All the carols are perfect! Keep writing!
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
XD Hilarious!
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
LOL! That's great! :P I would put it on my favvies, but I already have the 30 book limit...LOL! :)
Ilea chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Whee! I was picturing the Kit-Kat in Berlin! Whee! Very Cabaretish.

Bravi... Bravi... Bravisimma...
Diva Mamma chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Thanks for putting "Raoulina" in his place. This reminds me of the musical Gypsy. I'm Meg in a roleplay of sorts, and I like the action between her and Erik. You are too bad.

Keep it up!
Alana chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
*LOL!* Ah man, that was hilarious! If you ever get another idea like this, please post it up on the site, you're pretty good at the parody thing. _~
lupinsgal06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Hilarious! I luv your stories!
Nightshade Darkholme chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
That was wrong on so many levels - butevery level was funny!
Hank Riddle chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Bloody hell! That was awesome! Actually, it wasn't TOO much out of character, if you really think about it... "Raoulina" rules, and he gets what he deserves! ~Hank Riddle~
Meni the Menace chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
*starts giggling* You've got to be my fav author! I love all your stories and you haven't disappointed me yet! I love this one, too.
Singe chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
LOL! That is rich. but you stole Raoulina! You stole our name!