Reviews for Stay With Me
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
You followed through on your threat to not tell us what happens next. I guess by this time there will be no next.
It was good while it lasted.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
The Easter Bunny brought Bella a present. And Bella gave Edward a present. Hmmm
petmom1213 chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
That was beautiful. You did an amazing job on their first time. Really beautiful.
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Bitch bitch bitch, thy name is Victoria.
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I would of been worried if the garage didn't open. And I'd have to beat Edward if he chose the car over me. Though she did not sound enthusiastic about sex.
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
I want the outtake. Victoria is awful. She totally manipulated Edward and will do anything to take him away from Bella. Guys are stupid and many times don't see it. But he should be listening to Bella. Victoria deserves to be hit with a fly ball and with the bat a few times too.
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Victoria is a bitch and was totally putting Bella down and want Edward for herself. Plus she is probably a spy for Voltera Corp.
petmom1213 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
How about an up to no good ho. She's both of those things. Home wrecking slut fits too.
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I'm happy there is more. And I hate that Alice thinks that she gets to plan everything!
jk chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
we all know its the volturri

did you see the "make me chic" ad on the page? they don't hire models, just meth users!
jk chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
that love scene sucked balls...
we were one...we were united...it was blis...
no it was total bullshit
jk chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Victoria is totally working for the volturri and is sent there for info...and shes gonna try to fuck it out of Edward...
and Edward might fall for it, cause hes all sexless and he already is kinda attracted to her
jk chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I thought it was rather rude of Edward to throw that in her face. Bella just agreed to start planning a guess, she was happy that he wanted what she wanted and she jumped on him kissing him and he says "i already had a fancy rich people wedding"

? what a fucking dumbass...so the wrong thing to say at that moment. and I think I should say that when I started reading your story I hoped that you wouldn't take it where I thought it might be going...bella having sarahs heart, them both freaking, breaking up...ect then acceptance...ect...and you were so fucking predictable I had you at like chapter 8...I don't know you can check I reviewe and said as much anyway...way to not be original there bud.
HLD418 chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
You did a great job, however, again someone writes a good story and people follow and it never ends always leaving people hanging.
debslmac chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Loving this story. I hope you are able to continue it sometime