Reviews for Stay With Me
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
A great start to the sequel!
bitemeplease235 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
what if alice going postal causes a worker to fall through the ceiling and smoosh edward, thus scaring bella and causing her to choke on her popcorn? ;) i loved it and can't wait to hear more soon!
karebear1211 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Haha..Love the Top Chef reference! Great begining. Can't wait for some drame )
allygoofymae chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Amazing first chapter! I've already read "Return to Me" (of course) and I absolutely loved it. I can tell you're going to make this one just as exquisite. I love the banter between Bella and Edward. It actually reminds me of the mini-arguments my boyfriend and I have - not really fights, but more like flirty disagreements over silly little things. Great, great work! Can't wait for the next installment!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
that was really cute :)
onlycullensforme chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Keep it up!

How about this for a review threat:

If you don't review, Edward will hack into your computer, erase all of your favorite stories (except for this one), all of your favorite music (to be replaced by the SpongeBob Square Pants theme), and change your passwords.

If you do review, Edward will hack the company/companies of your choice to set you up for life.

:-) I choose Option B.
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i love how bella's enthusiasm changed
vbmom45 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I found "Return to Me" sometime last week and read it pretty much all at once. I was happy to see "Stay with Me" and enjoyed reading your first chapter. I like your Bella and Edward. Their personalities are realistic. Oh, and that line about amouse bouche had me laughing out loud. Looking forward to this new story.
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i'm glad you have no patience D
SecretDreamer12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for the sequel!

Looking forward to the next chapter! )
Kolored chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Okay, awesome awesome awesome! :]

Update soon,

Kolored.
pmvb11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Did I tell you are an amazing writer! Can't wait for more!
MsssT chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I cant wait for the drama. I am glad you're doing a sequel. It was a good story and it deserves one. I'm sure it will be just as good.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
alice will be horrified if she knows that bella only wants simple weddings. hehehe
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Excellent start to the new story in really flows with the last one.

I am so glad that Bella came out and told Edward what she wanted. They still have bad communication and they shouldn't after everything they have been though.
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »