Reviews for Stay With Me
kerywin chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
so wishing for more. like your stories
duckey060504 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I have read a few of your stories and I really enjoy your writing. I was wondering if you were going to finish this story? I would love to see what happens.
m3ggi3 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep writting! you haven't updated for more than a year now!

I want to hear about their wedding!
themelodiousmeadow chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
MOOOORE! Like now biotch! NOWWW!
themelodiousmeadow chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I would really like that alternative outtake!
marilynnellsworth chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
OK, it's been over a year since there has been update. Is it time yet? Should I put this story on alert?
Cpan chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
I have really enjoyed this story and Return to me. I see that it has been over a year since you have updated this story. Are you finished with it? I hope that you aren't and can find the time to finish it, I really loved this one and would love to see the ending. Or maybe just a summary of what you were planning on doing. Hope you are doing well.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
he still dares to defend victoria? is he crazy? it makes me angry to see him so clueless. she was acting inappropriate. and bella's right. he didn't listen to anything bella said.
gooshoes chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Is this the end? Are you done?
Deanna chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! i need to know what happens and you havernt updated for like a year! please its amazing, i need more lol :)
tichu chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
hey pls write more

i cant wait to read more in the story

you are really an amazing writer
brytam chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
I have read both stories. I have been enjoying them very much.

Are you going to finish this one or was this the last chapter.

You have talent.

Tammy
wolves81372 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
I've read a few of your stories now, and love your writing. I just read Return To Me and this story in the past 2 days. PLEASE tell me you're going to update soon. It's getting really interesting. I want to see if Laurent and Tori are what I think they are! Can't wait to find out!
cnaka chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
loved the story.. can't wait to read more.. thanks for sharing..
BrunetteBabe.X chapter 10 . 4/30/2010