Reviews for Stay With Me
reenesma chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I love this story so much please update soon
laura lou who chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
This was a fun read.

Too bad you stopped writing it, I'm so curious.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
did no one review, was that your threat. To stop writing the story! Please keep going, i love this story :)
paramore-addict-96 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Please tell me your going to finish this! I mean you haven't updated since last year & I wanna know whats gonna happen! I've read 'Return To Me' & I thought it was great & I was so excited that there was a sequel. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish writing this fanfic or I'll have to threaten you like you do when we don't review! lol just kidding but PLEASE update soon.
kerywin chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
so wishing for more. like your stories
duckey060504 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I have read a few of your stories and I really enjoy your writing. I was wondering if you were going to finish this story? I would love to see what happens.
m3ggi3 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep writting! you haven't updated for more than a year now!

I want to hear about their wedding!
themelodiousmeadow chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
MOOOORE! Like now biotch! NOWWW!
themelodiousmeadow chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I would really like that alternative outtake!
marilynnellsworth chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
OK, it's been over a year since there has been update. Is it time yet? Should I put this story on alert?
Cpan chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
I have really enjoyed this story and Return to me. I see that it has been over a year since you have updated this story. Are you finished with it? I hope that you aren't and can find the time to finish it, I really loved this one and would love to see the ending. Or maybe just a summary of what you were planning on doing. Hope you are doing well.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
he still dares to defend victoria? is he crazy? it makes me angry to see him so clueless. she was acting inappropriate. and bella's right. he didn't listen to anything bella said.
gooshoes chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Is this the end? Are you done?
Deanna chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! i need to know what happens and you havernt updated for like a year! please its amazing, i need more lol :)
tichu chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
hey pls write more

i cant wait to read more in the story

you are really an amazing writer
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »