Reviews for Kaname Tousen must die
demonkiller13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
love it plus go sweeny todd xoxo DK13
TMChino chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow, I haven't read something this funny in a long, long time. I love Sweeney Todd, so I guess I'm a little biased. Also, I wanted to say a couple things about your points at the bottom.

1: Aizen's bankai has never been revealed, so it's up to the readers' imaginations to determine what his bankai is. I personally think it's something along the lines of hypnotizing all senses, not just sight. Although, I didn't consider that until after I read this, so I'll have to thank you for that.

4: I believe they call it a castle, for future reference.

5: Menos Forest.

Also, I have to agree. Gin would make an awesome Mrs. Lovett. I can just see him dressing up as her for Halloween and giving pie to trick-or-treaters.
Aster Grey chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Yaaay Gin! I love this. Kaname Tousen deserves no love and should go die in a hole somewhere. Also, if the spaghetti-os were in a can, they actually would make the microwave explode. (I know from experience- I've seen it happen. It involved a distracted kindergarden teacher and a metal spoon)
Amaterasu Ai chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
HOLY SHI-

THAT WAS EFFING HILARIOUS! XD i wonder what the pie tastes like?
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Lol! I almost died laughing - this is brilliant!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
LOL. Hahahaha, friggin hilarious :D
ichigos future wife chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
hahaha! I loved this! I seriously almost peed my pants readingit! GREAT JOB!
Margstergirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ahaha, this was so much fun to read XD And with the random stuff, it's crack, who cares? Tosen can see in his hollow form...so maybe that's it idk. Whatever, bottom line is I giggled like an idiot the whole time D
Aquamarine Shadows chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love it! Especially the different scenarios of Tousen's death. haha XD This was really great for your first crack fic.
I'mThePsyco chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very good story... Go Gin! I saw Sweeny Tod, and I loved that part. Yes, i am extriemly weird and have grammer probs, and no life. Anyway, it was fun!
Goth4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG! LMFAO! i can't stop laughing! omg! i laughed so hard at the rocket luncher part that i started to cry and cough that my dad ran in thinking that i was dying or something!

wonderful work love! keep it up! PLEASE! XD
Chevara chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG! i was freakn dieing when i was reading that! U made me love ichimaru even more then i used 2, n i didnt think that was possible! Loved it! U the kind that keeps me hookd on aigin
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That is the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time! SO funny! Gotta love Gin ;) And that last line :D Nice job!
YayForIshida chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OMG LMAO! This was SO hilarious! I could just imagine Aizen and Gin with the London Cockney accents XD Omg this made me lol SO much! which is bad because it's 2:52am and I may wake up the household XD Omg the last bit was funny! 'Also, I don’t know why Tousen would go to the kitchen after being ordered to jump off a cliff.' Yes! Tousen would be like 'Yes, Aizen-sama...' -thinks: now before I go kill myself... I think I'll eat. o.o what's for lunch? SPAGHETTI HOOPS! Yay!- Omg that's a funny thought XD I kinda liked the way Aizen looked before the betrayel... I liked the kind look XD But damn he looks hot now XD I don't think anyone likes Tousen... He's just too weird and scary XD So yay for his death!
phoebe chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love you. In a 'you're awesome' kinda way, not a 'lets get married even though we've never met' kinda way, lol. I almost died when Gin said that they should "Sweeney him." All of the parts involving Sweeney Todd were the best! So funny! xD