Reviews for The Guardian, the Ward and the Convict
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 3/8
to quote ron 'bloody brilliant'
I liked Snape. He stayed well in character while caring for Harry. The whole frankly I don't care where you sleep hurt. That was just heart wrenching, but a very Snape thing to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Severus took the proffered slip of parchment numbly and waited for a good five minutes before airing his opinion of interfering employers. He wouldn't put it past the old coot to have lingered at the door. This seems rather out of character. Snape always wanted people to hear what he thought of them and at great length, so log as it was negative.
violetdusk12 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
So great. Truly heartwarming!
LadyRainDancer chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
awesome story, can't wait to read more!
the other witch chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Snape nicely in character. Thanks
BunnyBear27 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
This book was awesome. I love how your able to keep the plot in check the whole time. I love how you just get how the characters would react to every thing happening. I really liked how you made the dementors be fake and that Malfoy go in to trouble. I also thought it was totally cute how you made Harry cuddle up to Snape. XD!

I already read two other stories of yours and just can't wait to read the sequel as I can always count on you to bring out the best in these characters as well as an awesome story to go with a Billion for writing this story! LOVED IT! XD!
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
great story. :)
Daisy chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awsome chapter :)
FatimaSnape chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
For Harry to be 12 going on 13, he speaks too much like an adult. The way he described Snape as a guardian to his friends-most adults do not speak that properly.
I also like the Harry/Ron. This is my first time every reading H/R, but I think I enjoy it.
Ron is not pigheaded in this fic, and I can appreciate that.
I do think that Snape could be a better guardian. No real guardian would tell their charge to go bum it out in the attic instead of having a proper room. No real guardian would have their charge climbing in and out a window to go outside either. It really isn't very realistic, though I do acknowledge that this is a fic.
There are a lot of little things I see wrong with this fic, some of which I mentioned above. But I haven't ragequit yet. So there's something to it.
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Yay! Great ending! I loved hearing about Harry's fear fit... poor Harry, I like his discomfort. great job with this story! The characters were very in-character... not OOC at all.
Daronwyk chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Just Brilliant.
jupimako chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Very enjoyable story :).
DesirePassion chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Hi,

Wow, a really fast paced story. But I wasn't surprised. It's only 9 chapters. But I did enjoy it. I liked how Sev was willing to hold onto Harry and address all his fears. I think that actions speak louder than words so even if Sev isn't comfortable to say that he cares about Harry then he can just show him. I hope that Harry will finally realize that Sev doesn't hate him at all. Ummm yeah still not liking the Ron x Harry thing. XD Ah well! Can't have everything...
DesirePassion chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Hi,

So ummm did I miss something or did Sev and Harry not ever address Sev just running away when Harry told him that he heard his mum's final moments when the dementors are around? That was probably one of the worse things I've read in a fic.
:( Good Lord, I can't see Sev just bailing like that.

Well, I'll keep reading then.