Reviews for The Guardian, the Ward and the Convict
Helena chapter 9 . 7/12
I love this story! Especially the end of the 8th chapter was great, and the way you can see how much the abuse has shaped Harry.
WonderousStories chapter 9 . 5/11
Super cool story. I'm so glad I found it. I was reading a message forum and someone was looking for this story. They started reading it and couldn't find it again to finish it. I can see why they wanted to finish it, it's a very interesting take on how events could have turned out.

I like how your writing style mimicked the writing style of the original story and your thoughts how on the Guardian and Ward bond works.
5 / 5
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 2/15
Such a Great Story.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Well done! A great mentor fic.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I would love it if you would make a sequel to this story. Thank heaven for brilliant writers.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Love it!
LupinCriss chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Amazing! Loved it.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
to quote ron 'bloody brilliant'
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I liked Snape. He stayed well in character while caring for Harry. The whole frankly I don't care where you sleep hurt. That was just heart wrenching, but a very Snape thing to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Severus took the proffered slip of parchment numbly and waited for a good five minutes before airing his opinion of interfering employers. He wouldn't put it past the old coot to have lingered at the door. This seems rather out of character. Snape always wanted people to hear what he thought of them and at great length, so log as it was negative.
violetdusk12 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
So great. Truly heartwarming!
LadyRainDancer chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
awesome story, can't wait to read more!
the other witch chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Snape nicely in character. Thanks
BunnyBear27 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
This book was awesome. I love how your able to keep the plot in check the whole time. I love how you just get how the characters would react to every thing happening. I really liked how you made the dementors be fake and that Malfoy go in to trouble. I also thought it was totally cute how you made Harry cuddle up to Snape. XD!

I already read two other stories of yours and just can't wait to read the sequel as I can always count on you to bring out the best in these characters as well as an awesome story to go with a Billion for writing this story! LOVED IT! XD!