Reviews for The Guardian, the Ward and the Convict
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/7
The Dursley's are like living with the TSA on steroids!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm part of the Ravenclaw crowd too. Hermione would've done a lot better but JK Rowling was VERY pro gryffindor so it wouldn't fit her agendas.

In reality though Hermionie would've been put into that or maybe *gasp* Slytherin since when she needs to be she can be cunning it just needs coaxing.

Eventually she stopped being a whiny Liberal that bawls over not getting something for free or believing in political correctness is the ends to all means.
Mistyrose7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Great story
Helena chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
I love this story! Especially the end of the 8th chapter was great, and the way you can see how much the abuse has shaped Harry.
WonderousStories chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Super cool story. I'm so glad I found it. I was reading a message forum and someone was looking for this story. They started reading it and couldn't find it again to finish it. I can see why they wanted to finish it, it's a very interesting take on how events could have turned out.

I like how your writing style mimicked the writing style of the original story and your thoughts how on the Guardian and Ward bond works.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
5 / 5
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Such a Great Story.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Well done! A great mentor fic.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I would love it if you would make a sequel to this story. Thank heaven for brilliant writers.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Love it!
LupinCriss chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Amazing! Loved it.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
to quote ron 'bloody brilliant'
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I liked Snape. He stayed well in character while caring for Harry. The whole frankly I don't care where you sleep hurt. That was just heart wrenching, but a very Snape thing to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Severus took the proffered slip of parchment numbly and waited for a good five minutes before airing his opinion of interfering employers. He wouldn't put it past the old coot to have lingered at the door. This seems rather out of character. Snape always wanted people to hear what he thought of them and at great length, so log as it was negative.
violetdusk12 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
So great. Truly heartwarming!