Reviews for Return to the Black Hole
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
I love these stories! So creative. Maybe make a newer story for the latest seasons? Keep writing!

- One of your many fans and an aspiring writer
CRTina chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Since when do you have a Jacuzzi, Bookwormlady?
Azraelean chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
Is the angst bunny also the rabbit of Caerbanog?
Quitealiar chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
Oh, it doesn't matter if it's late! I just love reading these.
rbutler chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
Adorable, as always. It comforts me that the characters are as confused as the audience.

I say write when you feel the need to write and don't worry about the rest of it.
Pha1ange5 chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
I've always enjoyed your reviews, Bookwormlady, and I do hope you continue when the muse strikes you, but I completely understand if it's too cumbersome when your schedule is so busy.

I just wanted to say that I always find the Black Hole a friendly, funny place to visit whenever I see you've posted. :)

No pressure either way, but I will be sad if you decide to stop. :)
The Labyrinths Scribe chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
I like the reviews! I do, I really really do! I like the fact that when I see the name of this story pop up on my alerts, I actually know what it is even if it's months between updates. I like being able to read your review with all of the bunnies and the characters and your witty snippets! It's kind of a nice reprieve. I, for one, am not in the least bit fed up with the lateness. Would I like to see them come quicker? Yes, but I wouldn't use the term "fed up" by any means.

These little short recaps make me smile. You're timing has thus far worked well for me because the alerts usually pop up on a day when things just aren't going my way, and they make me a little happier. :) Please don't quit reviewing!
ShadowKitty15 chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Please Continue to write this story! I have really enjoyed it! I wouldn't mind waiting for a new chapter... In fact, I prowl around searching for stories that I am intrested in (but never remember to put on Alert like a smart user) and I definitely have been prowling on this one. I would love you take on "The Hole in the Heart" because I feel that is momentous... I cried when Vincent died and would love to hear what the others think of the cute english squintern.
tansypool chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I think that if you stop reviewing, it'll be a great loss to all of us. However, I can understand the time constraints. Maybe limit yourself to more momentous episodes, and bypass ones that don't cause a relatively large change in the game.
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Please continue this. I just found it, it can't be over. AND please go back and review someones you skiped
MickeyBoggs chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I always enjoy these and their timeliness or lateness doesn't really matter to me. It's just night to be brought back to a "place" where I know who the characters are and can jump right in. And sometimes you bring up things I hadn't thought of so other POVs are always nice. But if it's become a chore to you then by all means drop it. It's fanfic, not life!
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Don't get like super angry at me and start screaming how I'm wrong, but I liked the sunglasses scene. (side steps flaming arows). I thought it was nice. Tempe and Hannah talking about the significance of the ritual. Hannah is not one to pacify Bennan, or dismiss her as weird. Booth just corrects her and moves on. I think Brennan respects Hannah for it.
texmex327 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I have really enjoyed reading your reviews. I'd understand why you wouldn't be able to continue though. I appreciate it.

I do gotta say though the fanfic bunnies singing they're gonna have a baby has been me since the finale aired. I'm pretty sure everyone in my house is tired of me saying that.

Thanks for writing! I hope you do get the chance to write here and there.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
This is hilarious, I read this entire story in one sitting. I hope you will continue with it, I don't mind waiting.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Lovely chapter. Please don't stop reviewing even with the lateness I always always enjoy your reviews... please continue even with it only beign from time to time...

I would however love to see your take on the daredevil episode and the V-day one... really i would love to see reviews for those two...

and once again plase don't stop!...