Reviews for Every Now and Then Again
notavaiable-moved chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ya know the Luna in your story? Well my OC's name is Luna Silver and she LIKES Al...ironic or not?
TheMistOfThePast chapter 44 . 12/16/2011
must. not. cry. must. NOT. cry. aw hell, i wanna cry! this was just the perfect way to end this!
kido-katsura318 chapter 42 . 10/7/2011
reader interest is there and it happens to be strong enough we barely wanna stop to review or comment. and the filler isn't bad i'm starting to lose focus on teh plot. whats going on here?
kido-katsura318 chapter 35 . 10/7/2011
idk how i feel about the southern accent thing. Ed, Al, and Winry none have an accent. in fact its more of a michigan accent then anything personally. Still a southern tinge to it but not so throaty.
kido-katsura318 chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
I don't really know where your going with this sequel. But so far I feel an upcoming character death. It makes me rather uncomfortable.
Likeagoodnyehbor chapter 31 . 9/19/2011
the answer to life, the universe, and EVERYTHING is always 42! :D
FMAlcheholic chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
this was an amazing story. i swear to you, the part in (i think chap. 13?) when the fever came into play, i was literally shaking, wondering "oooohhh, what's gonna happen? are they gonna die?" it's an amaazing story, and i can't thank you enough for writing it. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go read it again. :D
NiceStories chapter 44 . 2/2/2011
read ENAT and ENATAgain in 2 days total.. Altough it's sad that it ends here the ending is.. perfect :')
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 44 . 1/23/2011
I've got shivers! And its not cold- it's the middle of summer!

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

!

Thank you for writing ENAT and ENATA! It was GREAT! I've had some trouble finding your other fics- eg. PARALLEL which you were talking about a while ago... But thanks for what you've written!

Keep up the good writing!

"Goodbye."
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 42 . 1/23/2011
Ohhh, Whoops- they're called the Ingalls- I kept calling them the Inglis' for some reason- I think its coz I know some people who's last name is Inglis! Ahh well. The suspense is driving me crazy! On with the story! To the end!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 40 . 1/23/2011
Wow- you are super commited to posting! 4 in the morning! You skipped back again... you should try writing it in order, its too confusing otherwise...

You need to do another disclaimer- its been ages since the last one...

What will happen with Meta? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! What will happen with Hannah? THE INGLIS HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH, STOP PICKING ON THEM AUTHOR!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 39 . 1/23/2011
Ooohhh! Nice shot Winry! Ed, be nice to the poor girl, she was basically raped for crying out loud! Support your girlfriend! She wouldn't lie to you, and even if she wanted to, she couldn't!

Will their relationship ever be the same again?
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 38 . 1/23/2011
Toooooooo True about Ed!

Painful about internet! I know what it's like! When I visit my Gran's I'm basically not allowed any technology and there's no internet anywhere!

Hah- Ed's so immature! Gotta love that quality!

Serves Chuck/ Charles Right! Hmp!
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 37 . 1/23/2011
Hear Hear! I'm looking forward to see what you're gonna do about Chuck... Ed to almost kill him! Make him part of the army and have him say "Don't lay a hand on me... I'm a Warant Officer in the Military!" and Ed reply "Yeah, well, you know what this is? (holds out pocket watch) I'm a Lieutenant Colonel. I'm also known as the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric!" And then get him to do some alchemy and wrap chuck up in the wall (like in Brotherhood/ Manga when Scar, Ed and Al are fighting in the abandonded mining village North of Briggs with Kimbley, and they capture Scar with Al wrapping him up against the rock... you know what I mean? Yeah. That would be cool! And will Meta every admit and call herself that any more? and for crying out loud! WILL ANYONE EVER REALISE META IS STEALING ALCOHOL FROM THE LIQUOR CABINET! Oh- and will poor Hannah Inglis be ok?
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 35 . 1/23/2011
Another lovely review... Everyone loves reviews! It's a great birthday present- particularly when it's not your birthday!

Hahaha! That's like my friend. She has an Aussie accent (I spose- We never notice whether we have accents or not!) but if she tries any other accent, it becomes Indian. Seriously! She tried to do an American accent and a Puerto Rican accent (Spanish) to get into the school production of West Side Story. But she sounded Indian in both, so we all told her to not audition with an accent. In the audition, she was asked to try an accent, but she failed so much the teachers all commented that it was better that she didnt try the accent, they could see why she left it out. She got in, but she still sounded Indian which was funny as. She plays an American and HAS to have an accent. I don't think Indian was what they were looking for somehow...

Thanks for the Chappy! I liked it!