Reviews for Will the Tooth Fairy Leave Me a Dollar?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Lucky Dean...having my wisdom teeth out was horrible!

I like how he was just going to take the pain and then slipped under the spell of the gas. Something about that just impresses me somehow even though I imagine Dean and Sam would avoid being knocked out. Does that make any sense?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
How could he know it wasn't bad when he was out for the count? ;-) LOL

Creative take on the prompt.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love the noise around him fading away as he breathes in the gas he's about to tell them he doesn't need.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Interesting. I can picture Dean realizing they were giving him a general, not a local, trying to fight it, 'cause he would totally be able to handle it. Great idea.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh, ouhc. Glad I don't have to get mine out. But also glad Dean made it through ok! lol. Great job.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
It really ain't that bad to having em pulled, not sure about operating them out but I know having em pulled is just very odd... lol... :D Nice story :D
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
No big deal? Are you serious? lol They tried to take my wisdom teeth out in the chair, but over here they just give you an injection of local and I'm resistant to that and could feel the pain no matter how much they gave me, so they had to stop! The moron dentist referred me to a specialist and told him I was just too SCARED to have them out and would have to go into hospital to have a general. Yeah, too scared, whatever! I told the specialist that and he said the guy was an idiot :) *chuckles* Gotta wish I was in the US for that one :)

AND the funny thing is that I'm also using Dean getting his wisdom teeth out in one of my fics, so this was just really funny to suddenly come across! My sympathy REALLY went out to Dean!

You should do an extra chapter to this with Dean drooling coz his mouths numb! hehehehe

Great job, hun! Loved it!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I didn't know I had a dentist kink,... but apparently I do. Magical :) Makes me want to imagine more. I really hate the dentist... why do I so enjoy the idea of subjecting the boys to one?
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/30/2009