Reviews for In Plain Sight
shyd1 chapter 1 . 3/28
Intriguing!
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I absolutely loved this. This would make such an awesome full time story. Do you mind if I use your idea?

Even if not, this was fantastic and so novel.

Oh and I'm totally recommending this on my blog.

Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
MOAAAARRRRRR!
Le-Anime-fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Nice... Awesome story! you rock!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful and touching!

Well done!

Kamai6
Jedi-Knight-Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved this story! I try to stay away from one-shot stories mainly because they always leave me wanting more and that’s exactly what this story does. I’m going to beg you with everyone else to consider making a sequel! I really enjoyed that we got Leia’s point of view, we get so few of those. I like the fact that she wanted to be a part of the family with Vader and Luke. You did brilliantly, I love your writing style, you can convey so much in so little.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Interesting :) I liked this.
TarynLabrynthia chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I've read this story several times now, and each time it makes me cry! Would you consider continuing this in a much longer story? I would love it if you did!

Taryn
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ah, that was so sweet. I just about cried when Leia shouted her mother's name and Vader stopped. I do wonder exactly how Luke was blinded (i didn't think Sith Lightning could do that).
Shifuni chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awh, Great One-shot.
Wella Targana chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
By far the best AU story I've ever read! Very well-written and not overly described -just right and just beautiful. Simple yet grand, evoking both laughter and tears. I love it and couldn't stop reading it. Hence when this story ended, and with that last line, I just about died. You've got a real gift at writing, don't ever stop!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was brilliant! The best AU I've read so far! Descriptions weren't overflowery and yet were still well-rounded, and the angst was cranked down low, which is a relief in Skywalker family stories.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is a great story, and not only fluff. I like the warning that Bail Organa gave Leia. It's really sad when you have to beware of someone's love. Sweet, yet realistic, I loved it. Keep writing these stories!

(\/)