Reviews for In Plain Sight
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 6/22
I love this fic. I'm pretty sure it's one of the first ten SW fics I've ever read and I really, really like it. I realise it's unlikely, since it's been 8 years since you published this one, but I wish you'd write a prequel, what happened for Luke to end up with Vader and how the coup had played out. A sequel where we find out Leia's furthering relationship with her family would also be nice.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/27
I hope you're proud of yourself for making me stay up to near 2:00 in the morning reading this, breaking my feels with your writing and your emotional things. But I don't regret the sleep deprivation I'll have tomorrow, because this was fantastic. :)
What a reunion! Fantastic piece.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/13
This was wonderful to read. I really, really, really enjoyed it. thanks for writing it. Lovely skywalker family.
laventadorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
after the news yesterday about our beloved space mom, this is exactly what i wanted and needed to read.
nox chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
sequel, plz
Morriganna chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Very sweet and sad. Poor Luke, losing his sight... but it ended Sidious' reign.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I'm crying. This was beautiful.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Oh wow that was beautiful. Oh how sweet. Love your storis :)
Lyn79 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
This is one of the best Leia/Vader/Luke fanfictions. I'm sensing that a lot went down with Vader and the Emperor. Well anyway, I think Leia's adopted father was right about Vader/Anakin being bad news. I don't think he would kill her, but he is very possessive. I can see her going back home and he would be watching "protecting" her in his way. Also, claiming her as his child and just causing a lot of up stress and "what not".
jilyandbambi chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
OMG this is so beautiful.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I want more to this. Like a sequel. And a prequel. And 100,000 words in between
cutemara chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Wow! That was lovely! Now I'm going to go look for those other stories you mentioned about Vader finding Luke early! You may have started an obsession! :D
Sam chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Quite a tear-jerker, loved it! And the finishing line was spot on.
Baysaid chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Amazing story! I loved it!