Reviews for Misa Gets what Misa Wants
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 2/24
Love it. Death note is so dark in canon I only read happy fan fics about it. L x misa is my fav light hearted pair.
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 1/9
How could anyone like lightxL ugh gagg me. Lightxmisa
WouldBeSelf chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Really, you should write more fluffy stories like these. :3
Sky song river chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
cute
Skynote chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Haha, "aw" is correct. Both were in their characters (more or less), and I find it funny how it took only the word "coward" convince L xD. He is a gentleman, isn't he ;) This pairing is slowly growing on me...
Jeenso chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
*holds in laughter* You know *haha* someone should *haha* do a fanart on *kchhh* L with *...* PIGTAILS! XD

This was really weird and funny. XD

But one more Awwwwww and I'm gonna die. O_O
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww moment!
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It's very cute! It's light and has a lot of fun! That's why I love this pair.
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is such an interesting pairing and I love it! So cute!
Anna Crow chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Adorable. Love it. MUST. HAVE. MORE!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This fic was so cute! I actually really like this pairing, it's one of my favorite Death Note pairing! _ I don't really DESPISE Misa or anything, but I'd be lying if I said I liked her. I don't mind her being around...but she has annoying moments. I think L and Misa are a much better couple than Light and Misa. Light couldn't really care less about her, but IDk...when I take a look back at L and Misa's moments together...I think L MIGHT have a had a small crush on her or something. That's just my thoughts though. ;)

Anyway, I really liked this fic: I could almost see it happening between them, it would be funny if it did actually happen! Anyway, I think I liked towards the ending the most: once L kissed her.

Again, this was so cute and easy to picture! You don't find a lot of LxMisa fics in the fandom...so it was nice to see another one! :)

One thing I didn't really like was Misa's stupid obession with Light, but I also hated that in the anime, so...yeah. -_-

*Faves*
1Tokyogirl11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
lol xD PONYTAILED L! Love this! can you make another chapter where it shows what Misa does another day? T3T You don't have to, but it would be much appreciated! :D