Reviews for They Had The Night
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/16
I hate this, if only because any such love - and love it is, was, etc. - begun by such a beautiful action deserves a beautiful ending. Still, your casual, elegant allusion to the canonical endings for them was poignant and perfect.
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was simply 's literally how I picture a first encounter between hermione and snape going. It's like you read my mind. You truly captured the essence of the hg/ss pairing and I can't stop saying enough good things about this story.
stgulik chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lovely, and so sad. I really enjoyed your writing. Thanks for sharing.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, I just checked out all your fic summaries on and you certainly ARE into darkfic. I myself am more or less only into hg/ss where harry potter is concerned and not into slash in general alhtough I have nothing at all against it. I read your first hg/ss one-shot, this one and the draco snape ficlet, talk about disturbing! I liked this one a lot though, no love but still... something. And so bitter-sweet too...
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
cute, tho I do wish it would have been long term

but

C'est la vie
anne-writes chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was so brutal and so great. well done.
luvinx chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great fic! I have read very little HP ff but I am glad to have stumbled upon yours. Very sweet and genuinely written. I am not even into the HG/SS pairing, but you made it so believable. Thank you.

I especially loved this line:

Her kisses were sweet and innocent and tasted of the days when there were no summons from either master and he was permitted a moment to ponder his life without a leash.

Wonderful!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow. Sad, sweet but so very hot at the same time. Thank you for writing!
lemonmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Such a beautifully written story! It is now my favorite severusxhermion fic! Please keep writing such wonderful reads!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
wow, that was truly beautiful...not what i expected. it was much, much more. thak you for writing this! it's quite geuine. please, keep up this amazing work.
XSwedishGoddessX chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is a cute story. I'm very fond of the HG/SS duo even if it is really unlikely.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Very well written and it had a good flow with the actions taken. this story was listed on Trizfores's favorite story list and since I love her stories, I always chek out what she's read. I'm glad I picked yours and I am going to check out others by you as well.
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really really love this fic. Both Hermione and Severus were in character, your writing style is amazing, and the bittersweet ending was very realistic.
Face of Poe chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow...you did a nice job mixing feelings and passion. Beautifully written, I must say. A short but rare gem in the realm of Snape/Hermione stories.
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was sensual and beautifully done. Definitely a sad, but heartfelt moment for them both and something to always remember. Well done.