Reviews for Broken
ririn chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Love this! Wa! Poor Ulqui!
KSFWolfe chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
AH! I cried so bad when Ulquiorra died! I read Bleach on scans and my mom came running in like, 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!'

This made me tear up...aw. I saw a few really good Ulquiorra's at Anime Boston. Made me feel a little better. :( did you see the two people as ulquiorra and Grimmjow? They had a Konan (naruto, blue hair) with them. I think it was the best one I saw.
Liv chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
D: prety fic. I TOTALY UNDERSTAND UR EMONESS! Ulqui betr not be dead D: i was frekaign out when i read the manga.
pretense chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
okay, well, don't hate me, but I, for one, would like Ulqui to die...

He'd already welcomed death and I'd be damned if he was spared because of some bitch-princess' mercy..

I've been ecstatic on waiting up for when the Cuatro will finally die ever since Ichigo went all beserk-holow-whatnot... I don't hate Ulqui, no no no. Rather, I want him to finally, erm, 'rest in peace'..

On another note, I can't help but want to scream out the handful of similarities that I've seen while seeing Ulqui battle the damn berry.

1.) His left arm was torn off (at the exact same location where Tousen had cut off Grimm's; although Ulqui easily regenerated his arm..)

2.) I'd want Ichigo to finish off Ulqui just as he'd defeated Grimm.

I hate KT for not showing what ACTUALLY happened to Grimm, but I'm hoping (like many GxU fans) that the Sexta would make a reappearance, hopefully when Ulqui's on his dying moment..

Nice work on this fic but I was really looking for more... erm, substance...
Aerilic chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I am in total denial that he's dead.
Totschafe chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
D: Ulquiorra had best not be dead! When I read that chapter, I grabbed my Ulquiorra plushie and cried on it like a big baby. So I know exactly how you feel.

Anyways, this was a spectacular story! You really got the emotions down to the point where I was sniffling (for the second time since that damned chapter) and really wishing I could hug Grimmy.

So good job. I'll go cry in the emo corner with you.
Dreamers Deranged chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
But we don't know if he's dead dead! There's still like some ultra slim chance that he's not... Why can't the characters I like ever stay alive? -sigh- Knocking on wood now.

I'm pretty sure Grim's still alive, kinda wanna know what he'd say if Ukwee did die. Awesome fic, totally made me emotional and in a good way.
EL0NI chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This was so beautiful *cries*. I wouldn't mind to see Grimmjow's reaction to Ulquiorra's death in the manga either. I bet he'd say something unexpected. ;_;
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Really powerful ;) sad...
Sarada chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was really sad T_T

I'm sure he's not dead! Keep faith!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
heyy! loved it. i know i'm going to cry too! haha. i love ulqui! its sad...
X-elemental chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
MOAR DEATH!

Tho, knowing Kubo(or his editors) Ulqui will just come back to life anyway.
Bleachlover08 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love this could you make another ulquiorra x grimmjow fic please :)
the emo corner chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
i swear, when i read this i cried. then, i went on wiki and looked up ulqui-chan ... and then i spazzed cuz i think what's his face decided to chop off ulqui's arm, then blast him w/ cero.

TT -tear tear-
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I'm so sad about Ulquiorra's death :( but there's a part of me that is still hoping he somehow survived.