Reviews for No Programming
Haley Earthstone chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I've never seen the show this fic was based in, but I did like the story.
brattgirl14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I really loved this story the relationship progression was so well done and left me wanting more. I don't suppose you did or will do a squeal to story I just gotta know what happens next...
xxEm'n'JJ4evaxx chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
dailyvomit chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
You wrote this and never saw the show? Wow! I could never tell.

Thank you for sharing this. Keep on writing.
xrocksx chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
It was interesting to find out you hadn't seen the show before you started writing this. What got you to write it without having seen the show?
xrocksx chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Another TSCC fic of yours to love.

I'm gonna be completely honest here and admit: 1. I'm addicted to your TSCC fics. It saddens me when I think that at some point I'll be done with all over them. 2. You've made me fall in love with a machine. Or as Cameron would correct me, a cybernetic organism.
Secret Heart33 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I really liked this story. At first I was shaky about reading it, but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the sequal! Keep up the writing!
wheresmyluce chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
WOW, what a ride. And you wrote this without ever having watched an episode. Pretty freaking cool. :) I don't know what made you want to do the fic if you'd never seen the show but I'm certainly glad you wrote it. It's really great. I'm looking forward to reading your sequels!
ButcWolf chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I liked reading this story a lot. Thank you.
Sherylp87 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
You did an amazing job capturing the complex goings on inside Sarah and Cameron's minds. Fast paced story w/action/adv and tons of angst. loved it. please tell me ur still writing terminator fan fics. U have a rare gift. :)
Donoterase chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Great chapter and story. Well written.

Can not believe you wrote this without watching much of the series, just glad that since then you have been able to see them and the show.

The show being cancelled was really a low note for me but we will always have fanfiction.

The sequel is also very good, the only problem being that it is not finished...we are waiting for that update.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Reread this one so that I could go into the sequel and know what the hell's going on in it, for it has been a while. Still, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Lazielow chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Awesome job !
macgamer chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Bravo! Awesome story! I'm reading the sequel asap!
DarXe chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
This is story is great. I loved the way you had to Sarah see just who Cameron really is. I also really like the Bee analogy.

I can't wait to start to the sequel.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »