Reviews for Because I Am Empty
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Hmmm started great, it really did...

But than...

Reality that this was Buffy the Slayer slammed back into me, and shortly after I was swayed by eternal boredom!
The Devil's Angel 1313 chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
There should definitely be a sequel that shows how their relationship develops and how Faith and Willow's relationship affects Buffy, Xander, Giles, etc. This is by far my favorite Buffy fic I have ever read. It was very well written and absolutely amazing. The characters were embodied perfectly. I completely loved it.
randrum chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
So I realize that I'm a little late to the party on this story. But I thought it was great. I realize that it's been a few years since you posted this story, but I'd love a sequel. The Willow/Faith pairing is quicking become a favorite of mine. Anyway, again, great story.
Antonia23 chapter 26 . 1/13/2012
i like your story really. and i would love the read a sequel to this. i hope you continoue in the near future
Lady Callie chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
This was fantastic! I have many issues with Season Seven, most of them because of Tara's death the season before. I've only seen the last season twice because Kennedy makes me want to kick a puppy; I can not tolerate her.

But someone sold me on the idea of Willow and Faith as a couple a few months ago, and since then I've been looking for a Season Seven rewrite to include that relationship. To say I was delighted to find your fic is an understatement. It's now 6:30am and I really need to go to bed. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I'm adding it to my favorites list.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
you...you...you...you...grrr...arg.

YAY. I love the grrr...arg! I plan on writing a buffy one-shot purely to use grrr...arg. at the end! Thank you.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Yay. I didn't quite understand the last few chapters cause I haven't watched angel, but oh well. They were still great.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I am laughing so hard right now. I get the feeling this is a bit of a Buffy-bashing fic. Willow's speech was awesome, and the last line was brilliant.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
oooh. Quiet as a really quiet mouse. That's quiet. I hope Faith was waiting for her. That would be the best.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Hmm...Faith is awesome. I like how she totally knows/understands Willow. And the feet on the table thing is a great little detail.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Last chapter was really depressing and made me cry, but it's nice to know that won't be the theme of every chapter. Faith telling Vi that she would stay conscious longer than anyone else if the First tortured her was funny.
CheshireRyan chapter 26 . 5/1/2011
Sequel sounds cool.
born.for.this.misery chapter 26 . 1/13/2010
first of all im sorry i haven't reviewed this story before but i wanted to let you you not that i love it and i have read the whole thing twice so i don't really cere what you do just do more. willara was the best couple on btvs and will is my favourite character. i have only recentallt began to love waith but i am now a huge fan. your doing a great job give me more more more! thanks
faidey chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
that was so awsome,i always thought that faith and willow should get together and this is so much like what i thought it would be like, thank you so job.!
fuffylover chapter 26 . 12/25/2009
a sequel would be awesome but so would a prequel. you could even do both.