Reviews for Ben 10: Evolutions
IceGirl2772 chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
Not bad. Loved how Ben and Julie fell asleep against each other! THAT WAS SO CUTE!

UPDATE!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
WELL THAT WAS NICE I GUESS BUT YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO UPDATE ALOT FASTER TO KEEP THE REVIEWS GOING BEFORE PEOPLE LOSE INTEREST,
Lexii-chan chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
I really love this story! It's really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

~Alexa
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
make it ben gets both the omnitrix's
hypersonic44 chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Hi. i have an alien if you are interrested.

Name: cyclone

abiity: cyclone can create force fields no matter how big they are or how wide they have to be. He can also create clones of anything he has seen or even himself

appearance: a tall humanoid bug-like alien with big green eyes and long grey moth-wings. he only has two legs and to long arms.
LucasGreenX23 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Wow this was the best chapter yet, oh and lets see hawkwing some more and Ben Julie the perfect couple, oh yeah
Count Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
You should make it so that Ben Gwen and Kevin try to take nicks Omnitrix but he finds out that he now has EVERY Alien Ben does past present and future plus he unlocks the Master that power drives him insane he attacks Ben determined to make it so that there can only be one Omnitrix HIS. (You could also make it so that the Self-destruck deleated from Nicks one) Ben fights against Nick. And Keven manages to find a Null Void Projector. However he accidently sends both Nick and Ben to the Null Void. There Ben and Nick have one last battle. Ben wins due to more experience. At that moment Gwen opens a portal and Ben manages to escape through it. Leaving Nick and his Omnitrix trapped in the Null Void.
Count Nightmare chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Aw Man! i was really hoping it was going to be like Venom. Ow well hey i know you could make it that he always gets what he wants. And he wants Julie anyway they meet they fight and in the end he ends up trapped in The Null Void.
Kendell chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Nice chapter. I liked the fight scenes, Ben's losing isn't suprising, considering he didn't know what aliens Nick had. I can't wait for the final battle when it happens! Anyway, keep up the good work!
IceGirl2772 chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Sw-eet!

Me, Ben, Julie, Sarah, Gwen, Kevin, Nelson, Michael, Kai (NOT KAI GREEN!): UPDATE!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
UWE HE HE, MAN I GOTTA WORK ON MY MINE, IT'S A GREAT FIC, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IceGirl2772 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Uh-oh. BEN! HEATBLAST! 2 O'CLOCK!

Anyways, nice job and...

Me, Gwen, Sarah and Julie: UPDATE!
Dragoon182 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Very good! I like it!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
UWE HEE HEE, LOOKS LIKE THE PLANS ARE CANCELLED, GOOD CHAP, KEEP IT UP, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kendell chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Nice chapter, I can only imagine the battle that's gonna happen when our two omnitrix wielders meet. Though it appears to me Nick doesn't know how to switch forms at will yet, which could be an advantage for Ben. Anyway, keep up the good work! This story rocks!