Reviews for In The Streets of Paris
noontides chapter 10 . 4/11
Lovely lovely well-written story. I'm a recent watcher of the film and came here looking for more. Needless to say, your magical story is just what I was looking for! Amazing character descriptions along with strong imagery, and I can definitely tell you know the social history of the time. I really hope you decide to pick up this story again!

Amy
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Awesome chapter! I love your writing style! I really think you hae a lot of talent and I am so happy to have read this wonderful fic. I love this story and Anouk and Luc's interaction between each other! They are so funny and cute together! I loved the update! :D
ronandhermy chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I really like this chapter. It's an interesting contrast between the personal relationships and the political public ones. Do keep up the good work.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Omigoodness, I have been reading your fanfic all night in one straight shot! I cannot get enough of it! I was just watching Chocolat and it suddenly hit me that I needed something more from it! I knew I had to read about Anouk! The first time I watched Chocolat, I was a a little girl and the imagery of the film, the romance, the sense of mystery and mystique...and the chocolate...Oh, my, the chocolate...This film enraptured me. I was fascinated by the music, the characters, their traditions and lifestyles...Reading your fanfiction has given me that feeling once more...There has always been something magical about Chocolate...I feel that your story is just as magical and just as addictive as good chocolate. Please do write more and update soon! :)
Keshtarii chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I have been thoroughly enjoying this story, though I am sad to see that you have not updated it in some time. Were you planning on continuing? Please say yes!
Anon chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Please keep writing!
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS! I love it!
tennesseewilliams22 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. You are a brilliant writer, and , now, I will be heading over to your page in hopes there will be many more tales as amazing as this one.

Keep writing,

Bri
Aiatalay chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Oh, how amusing and wonderful it is to see Luc arrive! I read this whole story today and while I cannot particularly say anything I liked (it was all so good) I do enjoy the way you set this up with the wind and the feathers... I certainly hope the story is not over but if it is, it was a wonderful ride!
gypsy rosalie chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
wow I just discovered this fic and read the whole thing... I love it! Favouriting this...will there be more? Id really like to see more chapters! Keep writing!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
jo chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
wow, i love it! i hope you decide to continue...cant wait to see what happens with anouk and luc! hehehehhehehehehe!
Vicoreo chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Wow! I love your writing style; it's really decadent and matches the tone of the movie. I also like how it breaks away from the movie while remaining faithful to its characters. Please, PLEASE post more chapters, I can't wait to read more.
Anna chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
An unexpected, well written story! I hope you'll have the stamina to complete the story and not give in the middle.
amiablegirl chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Thank you so much for updating, I love this story. Its well written, and I like how you describe everything. I love the characters especially Bernadette and Amabel. I think Luc being interested in Ninette is a unexpected twist and can be used to reveal Anouk's feelings towards Luc. What does the Dior joke mean? Hope you update soon, mhaw!