Reviews for Ben 10 Forever
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/14
Great chapter and plot
Ryuki555 chapter 5 . 9/15
Okay, 1, This one is pretty darn AWESOME! This story rocks! I had some of Digimon: the Movie soundtrack playing in this section to add some OOMPH while reading it.

first I had the track Back to the Beginning playing when Ben got his butt whupped, then I had The Power of Love playing during the part where Ben's Spark activated... then I had Omnimon's Heroic theme playing when he transformed... then. I had Let's Kick It Up playing when Omnicron whupped Vilgax!
...primus as in the god of all transformers
Ghost024 chapter 5 . 6/26
That statement by Vilgax... hahahha Not even Alien X is a threat to me now... Seriously... Hm.. LEts think about this. Alien X capable of rewriting reality and changing reality. How is that not a threat. At first it isn't sure.. But given time yeah you've lost.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
You sir, are an outstanding writer! There are very few stories on this site that hold my attention without being pure comedies, but this is one of them.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
That was awesome.
wess.newberry chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Stupid costume. Ben should only wear what he usually does.
Cloud4012 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Please start season 2 soon
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
few words one sequel and two more chapters my good chap
blackwargerymon chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Was that doomsday?
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Darn interesting story, you integrated 2 3 story very well, good work
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I love your story! Please update, I want yo see what happens next.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I want to see this story with more interest because I like the pairing of Starfire's sister with Ben but how will Ben handle such a bad girl such as this because Ben will have his hands full with this Alien girl.
New Universe Returns chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Review to Chapter 20: Royal Arrival: Season Finale - Part 2.

I forgot to add that both Kenny and Violet inherited their mother's Tamaranean powers, though Kenny relies more on his Omnitrix. His Omnitrix either resembled the recalibrated Prototype Omnitrix or the current Omnitrix from Omniverse.

I wonder if Rook Blonko will appear in Season 2. If he does, he will join the Teen Titans, and be partner up with Ben and Blackfire. Hopefully, there will also be an Undertown beneath Bellwood.