Reviews for Ben 10 Forever
...primus as in the god of all transformers
Ghost024 chapter 5 . 6/26
That statement by Vilgax... hahahha Not even Alien X is a threat to me now... Seriously... Hm.. LEts think about this. Alien X capable of rewriting reality and changing reality. How is that not a threat. At first it isn't sure.. But given time yeah you've lost.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
You sir, are an outstanding writer! There are very few stories on this site that hold my attention without being pure comedies, but this is one of them.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
That was awesome.
wess.newberry chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Stupid costume. Ben should only wear what he usually does.
Cloud4012 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Please start season 2 soon
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
few words one sequel and two more chapters my good chap
blackwargerymon chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Was that doomsday?
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Darn interesting story, you integrated 2 3 story very well, good work
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I love your story! Please update, I want yo see what happens next.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I want to see this story with more interest because I like the pairing of Starfire's sister with Ben but how will Ben handle such a bad girl such as this because Ben will have his hands full with this Alien girl.
New Universe Returns chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Review to Chapter 20: Royal Arrival: Season Finale - Part 2.

I forgot to add that both Kenny and Violet inherited their mother's Tamaranean powers, though Kenny relies more on his Omnitrix. His Omnitrix either resembled the recalibrated Prototype Omnitrix or the current Omnitrix from Omniverse.

I wonder if Rook Blonko will appear in Season 2. If he does, he will join the Teen Titans, and be partner up with Ben and Blackfire. Hopefully, there will also be an Undertown beneath Bellwood.
New Universe Returns chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I'm hoping that Season 2 will come up pretty soon, as you plan.

So which arc and which season will focus on cross-time crisis, or Time War? Because I'm hoping to see Eon soon, and also Ben 10,000 and Professor Paradox.

Ben 10,000, along with his futute wife, Komand'r (or Future Komand'r) arrive into the present timeline, along with their kids; 11 year-old Kenneth "Kenny" Tennyson and 14 year-old and Kori "Violet" Tennyson.

Kori "Violet" Tennyson is the daughter to Benjamin Kirby Tennyson and Komand'r, and Kenneth "Kenny" Tennyson's sister. Violet look a lot like a younger version of Blackfire, and she inherited some of her mother's personality on the outside; but on the inside she is a sweet, kind, and a loving and caring person, she is also somewhat very mature despite her age. She also has her mother's mean streak and she can use it at appropriate times, like the time when Kenny disobeys her, Violet gives Kenny her mother's infamous death glare that make Kenny cowers in fear and having second thoughts about his actions.
Kreiter chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
if you do bring big chill's offspring into season 2, ben should teach them how use their powers