Reviews for Bellas Life
Zafrina96 chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
GIRL!GIRL!GIRL!GIRL!GIRL!GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL! count that as six reviews
kristy.tait chapter 18 . 1/15/2010
does bella move in with edward? or the other way around?
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
I just started reading this story today and I love it. The baby should be a boy - although I may be a little biased since I have 2 boys of my own. Update soon.
Hannah MacDonald chapter 18 . 9/15/2009
okay so i thought this story was finicshed guess not so i could have reviewed to them all, oh well you are a really good writer i started reading this story last night and couldn't stop, to go to sleep till 11 wich wasn't a smart move for me but oh well, i think it was worth going to school tired to read this. IT is very good, i think the baby should be a girl, then she could be daddy's little princess...and edward would know how charlie feels about bella, like the love he feals .. oh whatever. but it doesn't really matter, but please update this story soon. it is really good, you make me want to read edward bella stories which means something haha :P.
shoelacesuntied-exb chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
hi! are you still writing this story. (i hope u still do) pleaase cotinue to write more chapters. :)
Mads16 chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
Omg, I love this story! Please write more soon :) x
XMrsNaomiCullenX chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
love it really hope ur gunna keep writing i really like this story x x x
Jadecus chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
Hello, are you still writing this story, i like the name scarlet, thats what i was supposed to be called, but i was stuck with boring old jade. hm.

how bout'RENESMEE nah im kidding thats a weird name i dont really like it :L

Please put up next chapeter soon :)
Jadecus chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
uhm.

I didnt know that emmett and bella were brother and sister?

or is he just being like oh she my sister becasue ive known her for so long or uhm.

im confuzzled :S
Jadecus chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
SOUR SKITTLES ARE YUMMY!

nice story ;)

Sexy ending
Jadecus chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
GR VICTORIA STAY AWAY FROM EDWARD AND JAMES IS A MAN WHORE.

Sorry for swearing in the review but its true :)
edwardISmylovingvampire92 chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
lol!

xxScarletteCullenxx
dakota-is-boss chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
love it

i think they should have a boy or maybe like twins