Reviews for Happy Hustle Proposal?
Jade chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Aww so cute
Anime-Babe912 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
AW! SOOOO CUTE! I love this! I am currently making a FF on a fight for Hanabi between Yasu, Yoshitomo and Tokihisa! Its going to get intense! But i love this! Can't wait to see chapter 7!
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
these chapters are great...the final chapter ends with a bit of a cliff hanger and i would love to read some more...:)
kanon chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
overall, i think the story could have been more. i think you should've taken your time describing what the hotel looks at and the city. and the night club. but i like how you didn't change hanabi's personality. or yasu's. they're both just like in the manga. good job.
wtfook chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
"OK. I will change into my body suit out here so you can use the bathroom."

"No! That's fine. I will change out here. I love you and I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO ME Yasu."

okies i dont get that? that totally doesnt make sence. i gotta say if i had to rate this, it would be a 2 star out of 5 stars
KakeruTamaki chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
It's a pretty cute story! Very nice!

It's really fast pace though and there's the slight continuity error of '8 hour flight' and then they slept on the plane for an hour, then they had five minutes left 'til they were in Hawaii...I got a bit confused :S

Sorry for being picky! But i reall liked it anyway! Keep up the good work!
Life-in-darkness chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
OMG I want another Chapter the best story ever keep it up
Life-in-darkness chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Nice start i now want to know what going to happen
lulu chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
cute, but it would have been better as a one-shot
Yukino Ritter chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Aw! That was SO cute! loved it! I hope you keep writing, you have a very good style!
XMisuzuX chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Damn this is the only fanfic for this manga D: either way its awesome 3 I shall read more!
B chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
whoa, real different from the pictioned version of H3,,real shit, sorry
MaybeILoveYouMaybeIDont chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
omg yes! i love it!
Bambi94 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Hi Stella! I luv it... maybe cause I helped? jk! keep up the hard work!